How much shards have you gambled for MoJ?

Witch Doctor
After 3000+ shards and 3 MoJ's which didn't go over 79% pet damage, I finally gambled up a 747 int, 100% pet damage MoJ a few hours ago :3

If you keep at it you'll get it eventually!
5500 shards & counting...

Although I do have carn, quetz & grin reaper :D
04/16/2014 04:12 PMPosted by Catavatar
I finally gambled up a 747 int, 100% pet damage MoJ a few hours ago :3

Yikes, why did you reroll the socket?
Didn't want to drop below 50% crit and I don't really need the extra % hp at the moment. Pet's don't scale off it afaik.

For torment levels above 3 I swap in bad medicine and Ukhapian serpent for more survivability.
No shards. I found 3 of those masks within two days in story mode.

However I think I spent a good 500 shards before getting my Quetzalcoatl.
not a moj, but im over 22,000 now trying to get shukrani's
04/16/2014 04:24 PMPosted by Catavatar
Didn't want to drop below 50% crit and I don't really need the extra % hp at the moment. Pet's don't scale off it afaik.

For torment levels above 3 I swap in bad medicine and Ukhapian serpent for more survivability.

Really should've done with the vit. Socket is much more valuable since you can change it based on what you need and also 12% CDR.
I got mine after 15 shards, I.e. My third click. It's a terrible roll though, only 80% pet damage. Now a couple of thousand shards into fruitlessly perusing Starmetal however.
04/16/2014 04:01 PMPosted by Malbidion
Or SMK...

OK, so what's this SMK I hear about?
reading all of your replies to my thread is heart breaking, i hope we all get those gloves and decently rolled helms :[
around 6500, but i'm tryn for Quetz not MOJ
I got my 95% one with 5% crit from gambling after my very first rift run, which dropped the CDR helm. It was unreal.
04/17/2014 03:12 AMPosted by Valar
I got my 95% one with 5% crit from gambling after my very first rift run, which dropped the CDR helm. It was unreal.
\

i just looked at your characters and man, you are one lucky guy to have alot of those items!
0, it dropped with 99% too =] Every reroll is costing over 1m now though, and still not any CC which sucks.

Tasker and Theo, on the other hand. Thousands and thousands.
According to my profile, I have amassed 12,295 blood shards, I got my Mask of Jeram last night...you do the math ><
around 5000 shards .. .no MOJ, but instead dropped from an elite 10 min ago :) crappy rolls but i'll take what i can get!
I've got over 10.5k shards and probably 10k of that was on Helm and 500 or so on the taskers. Haven't got either yet though...
I've gambled over 3k shards and still no MoJ. That really doesn't bother me when looking how much others have spent. But what is getting to me just a bit is that she's only dropped one other legendary helm that whole time (and it wasn't a carnevil, split tusk or quaze). Couldn't she at least throw me a little something? :)
I am over 11,000 pretty much all on helms and no luck.