Is diablo 3 stable today

Hardcore
1 2 3 6 Next
Hi i am a hardcore player but i feel like i should stop playing this game because of all these lag issue
I feel like i could die anytime with those nasty lag peaks in US server not sure about other server.
A lot of people has that problem to.

Think i will leave the game till something happen, blizzard just seems to ignore that problem.
Rather not play then getting killed by a lag and start over to get killed by another lag.

Did not die yet but seen it happen.

Sorry for writing mistake i'm french.
I've been having issues with stable connection a lot lately, including today. Lag bumps and lag spikes just seem to come and go. I also notice small hiccups whenever a notification comes across the battle.net service.
I also notice small hiccups whenever a notification comes across the battle.net service.

+1
Some players have been noticing some latency issues that we're currently looking into while others are playing just fine. Araxom responded to a post about it in this thread, but I'd advise caution before diving headfirst into an ugly situation if you're playing Hardcore.
04/21/2014 06:42 PMPosted by Grimiku
but I'd advise caution before diving headfirst into an ugly situation if you're playing Hardcore.

Indeed. I had to dive head first out of an ugly situation earlier today. Frozen/Waller/Fire Chain/Desecrator in Torment 1, a difficulty that is already a challenge for me as is. Adding the dreaded 5th affix of Lag into the mix was more than enough for me to call it a day. Thank the server gods that my town portal animation was real and I actually did escape with my precious doctor's life.
yea, it's been **** all day so I logged out earlier. Everyone in my groups said it has been happening to them all day. Good time to level up in ESO :)

If ithelps I have noticed for a week (at least it seems) that when I open chests the items dont spawn right away. I see the animations but nothing on the ground for a few seconds. Seemed to be random though.
It is horrible right now..
It took less than five minutes for me to log out. Considering how much I've played since RoS launch, that means a lot. The lag is very bad. I'll post a trace route in Tech Support.
Grimiku, what are HC players suppose to do while a week long lag is not showing lags of vanishing? I'm sure it's just as annoying for SC players.
Unplayable...
I'm doing act1 normal cache runs and leveling alts. I advise everyone else to do the same (or just not play). It's definitely not stable today.
Not stable, tons of rubber banding. Almost just lost my 70DH which I rolled the month original D3 came out.
If you have a squishy character you want to run in HC, just set it on normal for today and have a laugh.
dont play hc, its lag festival on blizzard's server.
Some players have been noticing some latency issues that we're currently looking into while others are playing just fine. Araxom responded to a post about it in this [url="http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/12504781879#13"]thread[/url], but I'd advise caution before diving headfirst into an ugly situation if you're playing Hardcore.

I never have latency issues at all, and for the past 2 days my connection has been terrible. Over 900 ping yesterday, and today just lots of random lag spikes of a couple of seconds. I kept hota-ing with nothing happening on screen just now in fact, I think I'll log off and try again tomorrow.
04/21/2014 08:03 PMPosted by Bryanw1995
Some players have been noticing some latency issues that we're currently looking into while others are playing just fine. Araxom responded to a post about it in this [url="http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/12504781879#13"]thread[/url], but I'd advise caution before diving headfirst into an ugly situation if you're playing Hardcore.

I never have latency issues at all, and for the past 2 days my connection has been terrible. Over 900 ping yesterday, and today just lots of random lag spikes of a couple of seconds. I kept hota-ing with nothing happening on screen just now in fact, I think I'll log off and try again tomorrow.

+1
Just logged for lag issues. Dealt with it for a while decided to farm Act 1 bounty cache and it was horrible. Rubber banding, lag spikes, or DC's. Hopefully it can be solved soon. Having to turn down torment levels or not play a certain game mode isn't cool.
I gave up for the night. Game is just unplayable. 39ms ping time/trace yet, 2-4 second pauses in the game. Something is just not right.
Definitely not stable for me. Looks like I'll be running on normal until it clears up. =/
Strange. Didn't notice any lag at all. Was doing bounties and rifts for 3 hours and never a hint of lag.