Can we get a T7-8 ?

General Discussion
1 2 3 7 Next
I am not trying to come off as an elitist. I am really just looking forward to having more challenge. I comfortably solo / clear t5's and can solo / clear t6's as is. I don't even have BiS gear. I would like to have some goals to work towards. As is the t6's seem too short sighted for end game content. I hope this wouldn't be too hard to implement.

Thanks,
Gomba
do it on hardcore if the game is too easy for you..
oh, thunderfury/odyns son, and 3 piece immortal kings.

nothing to see here.

and hes found all 3 follower legendaries.

TF out of here.
If they nerf ww interaction with legendary weapon procs you may find yourself falling a couple of torment levels. That said people are using (somewhat) non-cheesy build to farm t6 so maybe you have a point.
lol... so much for "balance" blizz. barb lovers.
The expansion hasn't been out for a month. Sorry, but you're in a demographic that doesn't need serving right now.
somehow I don't buy that you can solo evenT5 fast.

399k HP below 4mil toughness.

I have better stats and I don't see how you do T5.

My group doing T5 and anyone below 4mil toughness simply die one shot vs elites..
ww barb complaining game is too easy

never change scrubs

never change
Don't worry, I'm sure we will see far higher than T6 in the future.
Guy's i don't even use WW lol .... only reason why it's equiped is for survivability.... i use it to move out of packs of mobs.
Remove your unity gear and try T6.
it is too powerful if you have 2 unity
This clown owns T5 / can do T6 and yet they nerf wizards who already couldn't touch high Ts. This is what's wrong with everything about this game.
Petition to change thread title to: Hey everyone, come and see how good I look!
04/15/2014 10:59 AMPosted by ladish
when they nerf ww interaction with legendary weapon procs

Is this confirmed happening?
Oh you are a barb, /endthread
04/15/2014 11:03 AMPosted by Smile
Remove your unity gear and try T6.
it is too powerful if you have 2 unity

^ this man knows exactly what i am doing lol .... Though in solo play i just swap out rampage for relentless and the unity doesn't apply. I still do T5's / 6's in party play. I swap out the gem in the helm for an hp gem and back to being golden.

And i am also playing a very lazy spec that is very much sub optimal. I am using weapon throw with richochet as a ranged barb .... as is i hit 1.9 self buffed sustained sheet dps and i hit 2.7 mil with Bez wrath up. So all the WW haters can really find anouther post to troll.... The WW is there only for utility. The question still stands. Can we get a higher diff ?
Hey gomba, what asheara full set bonus actually does ingame?
04/15/2014 10:55 AMPosted by Asura
do it on hardcore if the game is too easy for you..

^^this...and more higher difficulty settings is not good end game.
04/15/2014 11:02 AMPosted by Gomba
Guy's i don't even use WW lol .... only reason why it's equiped is for survivability.... i use it to move out of packs of mobs.

I just don't buy it man. I understand that your set bonuses are solid, but with ricochet as your primary damage dealer...limited elemental stacking, relatively low DPS and really low toughness - there must be times in T5 or T6 where you literally get one shotted or close to it (even if you can spam WW and fury spenders for quick life regeneration).

Not trying to hate on you, but I'd love to see that build in action on T5 or T6 clearing with any haste/efficiency. Do the follower tokens make it so your followers never leave your side? Got any videos?
04/15/2014 11:07 AMPosted by JimmyTugboat
04/15/2014 10:59 AMPosted by ladish
when they nerf ww interaction with legendary weapon procs

Is this confirmed happening?

No that was idle speculation on my part :)
I will edit it.