Shard of Hate is still a Hoot

Barbarian
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ziy8NBisOLU&feature=youtu.be

proof, heres some combat, and then a build breakdown.
Salute! Barbs like you is the reason why we always presevere!
Did they nerf the damage from SOH's Bolts? Mine usually hit for between 6 and 7mil. Haven't had a chance to try out the nerfed version yet.
Damage are still the same. 6M on white mobs and 10M on elite right now. With my tanky t6 gear.
Good stuff Torrey, I can continue my t6 farm spot because of this!
I wasn't able to do it on t5 after the nerf, back on t6. Still a bit slower then ww/soh but still extremely viable.

Your the man.. Frenzy is really good w/overpower. and the beserker rage passive is amazing for what im farming and this spec. 25% damage ill take it.
Yeah but boring as hell to play with frenzy.
Viable, but you can't play with this more than 15 min. Standing still spamming frenzy.
yeah its still good

stack lightning damage, frenzy damage and get rampage + berserkers rage

still massive damage, around 1,7m on sheet with the passives, even faster then the old whirlwind i think, it procs like 100% of the time
04/17/2014 02:55 AMPosted by Aldween
but you can't play with this more than 15 min. Standing still spamming frenzy.

i can, and i do. killing this fast and with lots of damage is fun for me.
It's still doing a lot of damage but this is no longer the WW barb we used to know.
Gameplay feels slow.
very nice, I basically find like no difference form pre nerf soh on elite kill.
I am running t3 and I find the elite killing speed is really good.
Yes it was not easy last night to make some improvement on my build but now its all good i will keep going WW and still enjoy it. Need only some crafting bracer to add the effect of my shoulder and SoJ and complete my IK set.

Cya
I am still using Frenzy Smite and WW Windshear as my two main attacks. While it is certainly less strong than before, it is still fun for me and that's all that matters. If i have to drop down a torment level to play the build I enjoy, that is okay.

If you guys think back, WW was never a great damage dealing skill. Even in the Perma WOTB days, it was used mainly for mobility to drop down the tornados, which dealt all the damage.

Personally, I do not have an Odyn Son or TF. Instead I use Mad Monarch's Scepter which helps balance out the low proc on SoH since MMS procs once every 10 monster kills instead of based on hits.
Is it viable with Odyn/TF instead of SOH TF.
t4....pfff. Anything works in t4....
Hota is awesome with soh. Love the guy who showed me the light.
I farm T5 with my gear - no SoH yet!

T6 with unity combo - attack speed build too see The procs! Dunno whAt to replace when i get a SoH thou
This build looks like it could be really powerful. I'm going to try it out and see how it works with my Thunderfury, which, btw, I got a few days ago and I'm really happy about. :) Fun things to try with an epic new weapon! Woohoo!
take off the tg belt when i tried frenzy it was hardly proccing soh
04/17/2014 09:43 AMPosted by Kuffert
I farm T5 with my gear - no SoH yet!

T6 with unity combo - attack speed build too see The procs! Dunno whAt to replace when i get a SoH thou

Was gonna post something, but realized you probably play in another region.
http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Kuffert-2866/hero/5537395 - must be your Barb.

04/17/2014 11:03 AMPosted by MASKOAA

What do you mean by this? Are you saying SoH procs less with TG belt on?
04/17/2014 11:03 AMPosted by MASKOAA

point of the thunder gods belt isnt to proc soh, its the increased lightning damage