To Lylirra, From all the people who enjoy this game.

General Discussion
Exactly that.. People actually enjoy this game.

Let's talk about this comment from Lylirra,

"Whining about whining is sending somewhat of a mixed message. Locking this one up. :)

There's no harm in players sharing their concerns or thoughts in these forums; that's in part what they're here for. The only thing we ask of said players is that their complaints and criticisms are voiced respectively and constructively, towards each other and towards Blizzard employees as well. We certainly don't mind the feedback (and, in most situations, openly welcome it), but we do mind harassment, trolling, spamming, and derogatory remarks -- i.e. things that don't serve to build a community, but instead work to tear it down."

We are upset about a minority opinion on the issues with this game that aren't even issues. You are essentially voicing to the community that wants to show you how we feel about the game not to share their feelings. I agree with due respect to others 100%. However by calling complaints and arguments " Whining" aren't you doing just that? For every post I read about a complaint with the game, a majority of the following comments are about how the issue isn't even an issue.

Are you seeing the issue with this? I counted 10 forum posts with complaints about loot. On average, 73% of the following posts disagreed with the original poster. Yes, some could be more mature in their voicing of their opinion but this isn't " Whining" and shouldn't be considered that. This tells me your team, including yourself, aren't even taking the majority into account. Isn't that essentially your job?
04/16/2014 03:10 PMPosted by Pweeta
However by calling complaints and arguments " Whining" aren't you doing just that? For every post I read about a complaint with the game, a majority of the following comments are about how the issue isn't even an issue.

The title of the thread you're referencing was "Stop Your Whining!!!". The sentence in my post in the thread you're referencing is in reference to that. /REFERENCEPTION

For context:

04/16/2014 02:39 PMPosted by Lylirra
Whining about whining is sending somewhat of a mixed message. Locking this one up. :)

If you kept reading after my initial sentence, you would have found the following:

04/16/2014 02:39 PMPosted by Lylirra
There's no harm in players sharing their concerns or thoughts in these forums; that's in part what they're here for. The only thing we ask of said players is that their complaints and criticisms are voiced respectively and constructively, towards each other and towards Blizzard employees as well. We certainly don't mind the feedback (and, in most situations, openly welcome it), but we do mind harassment, trolling, spamming, and derogatory remarks -- i.e. things that don't serve to build a community, but instead work to tear it down.

We encourage players to share their opinions, concerns, complaints, and criticisms, so long as they're shared respectively. Telling other players to stop complaining isn't very respectful, hence why the thread in question was locked. :)