Gonna get a lot of hate for this but lower leg drops

Items and Crafting
Prev 1 2 3 7 Next
04/20/2014 09:31 AMPosted by Kaa
04/20/2014 09:27 AMPosted by Apefoot
Says the troll OP with full Tals set, BIS legends and TF... Sigh

Paragon 300 now, over 200 paragon since ROS playing T1+, 0 class set items, 0 weapons like TF SOF... ect

Get lost OP

umm thats my point? i have gotton all this gear in a matter of weeks

And this game is supposed to be a grind lol the grind is the progression haha

JUST BECAUSE YOUR ACCOUNT ISN'T BUGGED AND YOU FIND EPIC DROPS DOESN'T MEAN EVERYONE ELSE DOES!

I KNOW GUYS THAT PLAY 10 HOURS A DAY SINCE ROS AND STILL HAVEN'T FOUND A SET ITEM, TF, SOH, ANYTHING GOOD.
04/20/2014 09:27 AMPosted by Apefoot
Says the troll OP with full Tals set, BIS legends and TF... Sigh

Paragon 300 now, over 200 paragon since ROS playing T1+, 0 class set items, 0 weapons like TF SOF... ect

Get lost OP

Agreed. Its already too much of a grind. Those guys play way too much then complain, what a bunch of losers.
Some people have good luck. I've seen it. Friends getting tons of legendaries an hour while I get maybe 1 after 2-3 hours running into pity timer. And no, I've not gotten much of note in legendary department the entire time I've been playing this game. Keep in mind just because you're incredibly fortunate, doesn't mean everyone else is. You are the outlier, not the norm. And for MOST of us that norm is dismal.

Congratulations on being lucky, but don't ask that EVERYONE suffer because you are lucky.
04/20/2014 09:26 AMPosted by Kaa
Back in my day you were happy getting rare items and did expect to get a legendary for weeks :P
yea but back then when d3 came out legendaries was so rare no1 knew they even existed and all of them was bugged an didnt get the right stats ect. and rares was awsome i miss having rares only that was pretty fun. atleast once you see archon boots or gloves yu was like woo ilevel 63 item it has chance to roll good!. well actully you didnt even have item levels you just looked at the boots image an could tell they was top tier lol.
04/20/2014 09:24 AMPosted by Kawo
Legendaries must be buffed and drop rate lowered

Totally agree. Just lowering leg drops would still suck thanks to the many "Glorified Rares" out there, but buffing the legs and lowering the rate is certainly the way to go.
04/20/2014 09:34 AMPosted by Kaa
04/20/2014 09:32 AMPosted by Pain

No. This type of thinking is why the game is so limited, and consequentially, bad.

Please tell me the point of the game then? youre supposed to grind mobs for better gear to grind more mobs. not every leg that drops is supposed to be a upgrade

Sigh...... Well you're right, in diablo 3 thats the only point.

I dont care about the drop rates.
04/20/2014 09:27 AMPosted by Bergtau
If you start "the game is supposed to be a grind" then you're just wrong. It's a game, grinds are not. Games can include them, but are not supposed to be them.
I mostly agree with OP and my gear is mediocre at best.

No Legendary items just need to be Traded so you can enjoy the online game and the Trading aspect of Diablo. This game requires Trading. Self Found is for the very few that enjoy that sort of thing.

Drop rate has never been a issue being able to trade them has always been the issue.
04/20/2014 09:38 AMPosted by IB6UB9

Totally agree. Just lowering leg drops would still suck thanks to the many "Glorified Rares" out there, but buffing the legs and lowering the rate is certainly the way to go.

I'll agree with this if they just took off all of the "glorified rares" and made them yellow...even though I'm always on the "pitty" timer. At it's current state though, it's the same as it was in D3V, "Sweet an Orange Beam"...salvage
04/20/2014 09:29 AMPosted by Dacius
Try actually playing the game. Softcore hero

im going to go this route for my forum reply, if you play a lot and you want to lower the drop rates then you need to be hardcore at this point
04/20/2014 09:39 AMPosted by SOJ
I mostly agree with OP and my gear is mediocre at best.

you're so full of !@#$. How convenient this thread mentioned his gear and you show up with "mediocre" gear "mostly" agreeing with the OP.
04/20/2014 09:40 AMPosted by Abomb247

No Legendary items just need to be Traded so you can enjoy the online game and the Trading aspect of Diablo. This game requires Trading. Self Found is for the very few that enjoy that sort of thing.

Drop rate has never been a issue being able to trade them has always been the issue.

sure bring back trading items/gold and all you will see on the forums are

1. wahh i dont get any legendarys that are worth trading
2. wahh i dont have enough gold to trade for legendarys
3. wahh i got scammed and this guy traded me the wrong legendary
04/20/2014 09:25 AMPosted by Babymaker
you can quit the game, thanks.
04/20/2014 09:21 AMPosted by Kaa
I have all 3 sets on my wizard
Don't nerf it yet! I haven't had this level of luck. I still need Vyr's, Firebird's, Tal shirt and oddly enough Blackthorne's doesn't drop for me. Also the Aughild's plans haven't dropped.

04/20/2014 09:21 AMPosted by Kaa
I actually enjoy doing rifts and grinding out paragon points
By all means continue to grind. Maybe you'll break smart loot and find more gear for alts?

Seriously, not everyone has your level of luck. Just because you were lucky enough to get some nice stuff doesn't mean it needs to be nerfed.
leg drop rate is fine. OP a douche. This is why:
1) Most legendaries are just gold rares, meaning there is nothing special about them. No special attributes or anything. There are only a select few that have a unique attribute.
2) There are over 200 legendary items, with only about 60-70 that are actually useful (depending on class). Even with current drop rates, I have not found 1 class set item at all. Just because one person got lucky and found all peices of their class' set doesn't mean drop rates are too high, It means that person was super lucky.
3) Even If I find a full class set, It doesn't mean that set is perfect. There is still a chance to find a higher quality item of that certain piece. Which is the way it is suppose to be.

Items are NOT suppose to be super hard to find, a low quality set for instance, should be relatively easy to find, It is the HIGH QUALITY or PERFECT items that are suppose to be the items that rarely drop. These items are what everyone wants, and are the hardest to find.

Just because I find a full set for my class DOES NOT mean I would quit. These items are most likely low quality and can be improved upon. On the other hand, If legendary items donot drop at a rate where chances of getting a low quality full set would take years, It is most likely I would quit because the rewards does not = time spent. The current drop rate gives rewards for time spent, and gives a good chance on finding these set items. I will reiterate, finding a full set DOES NOT mean I qould quit. It would just give me solid ground on finding the higher QUALITY items.

Lowering the drop rate makes the rewards not equal time spent. This causes more rage quits than people finding all legendaries.

EDIT: I looked at OP's sets, Non of them are high quality and all of them can be improved upon. OP you need to !@#$ and learn that this game is about prefect loot, not mediocre loot.
That's easy to say when you've been very lucky, not everyone is so lucky.
You guys do know i dont work for blizzard and this one post wont get it changed right? If thats the way it worked, all mobs would drop legendarys by now from all yalls crying
04/20/2014 09:49 AMPosted by Kaa
You guys do know i dont work for blizzard and this one post wont get it changed right? If thats the way it worked, all mobs would drop legendarys by now from all yalls crying

Weak attempt to continue your troll but wth.... !@#$ OP or whatever response you're going for. I HATE YOU blah blah blah
No, leg drop rate is in a good spot right now.