Legendary Archom Items with almost 50K crit?

Console Discussion
Hi to all 360 gamers,

Does anyone know about ; Legendary Archon Items with almost 50K critical damaged and Legendary Gems?
Those are hacked/modded items.
I see, thank you for responding. Would be nice to have a better item than the legendary items dropped.
How do you access the infernal machine place? I have crafted 3 infernal machine item but don't know here to go.
04/20/2014 02:14 PMPosted by mrDengerous
How do you access the infernal machine place? I have crafted 3 infernal machine item but don't know here to go.

You have to go to the very last part of Act 1. While in New Tristram go to the small house to the right of the healer and attack the door. it will break open revealing a new area. Go inside and activate your infernal machines there.
Is that on Inferno mode? I have been attacking that house but I can't get into it. Maybe I am doing something not right?
Oh, wait you mean once I am on the last part of act 1 I have to be at new Tristam then attack the house. I get it now, thank you so much!
How do you craft Staff of Herding for nightmare, hell and inferno mode? I have tried to craft it twice but the same normal mode staff of herding is crafted.