Why is the PS4 Version Better?

Console Discussion
Kinda crappy if you ask me, the PC should have all the same features if not more then the PS4 yet the PS4 blows the PC out of the water with its features. Thanks Blizz for making me feel like a idiot for buying the PC version.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AAoXbexiNTM
The PS4 game isn't even out yet. Why don't you wait until then to decide that it is better.
Better would be subjective. I have absolutely no interest in the console version so it wouldn't matter what kind of features it received.

Devs already said they have more content planned for future patches so relax.
Becuase we pay for the privilage to beta test before it gets released on console..same with d3 vanilla same with ros
04/14/2014 11:23 PMPosted by Mike
The PS4 game isn't even out yet. Why don't you wait until then to decide that it is better.

Don't need to wait to decide, looking at those features already tells me the game is going to be more fun.
Nemesis monsters sound amazingly awesome, I hope they put this in PC soon!

Also a gifting system would be very welcome.
The droprate in the console versions is freaking awesome.

It's STILL way better than the PC version.

BTW- wouldn't' Nemesis monsters work even better with Clans/Communities?

Why limit it to just Friend's Lists? Or does the PS4 version not have clan support?
They stated at PAX East the PS4 version does not have plans to implement Clan or community support. They feel your PS4 friends list is your 'community' or 'clan'. Which is horse crap, because if you have a guild / clan and get new 'members', they aren't going to go out there and add all your friendss to their friends list, and so on for every single member.

I mean come on... get real D3 team. Clan support is still a very important aspect to include on console as well. Please add it in too.
04/14/2014 11:20 PMPosted by Suslik
Kinda crappy if you ask me, the PC should have all the same features if not more then the PS4 yet the PS4 blows the PC out of the water with its features. Thanks Blizz for making me feel like a idiot for buying the PC version.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AAoXbexiNTM

Lol, pretty bold statement for a game no one has actually played a full version of. Look, the PC version gets full support. The console versions seem to get a release a bug patch and forgotten.