The Million Monster March

General Discussion
Been watching this since ROS came out and not sure if I am on Par with everyone else, but have finally slayed over 1 million demons on my journey. Next milestone is reaching 50k elites, currently sitting near 43500.

I know its more of a who cares, but is a nice milestone for me, especially against the demon forces.

Shout out to those that slayed so many demons in are ever ending quest for that elusive gear.
Wow, congratulations!

I have to say, I'm falling a bit behind myself as work has been a little busy! Luckily I'm taking a day off here soon to finish recovering from the convention, and I think that might be some prime time for catching up. ;) My Crusader calls!

Has anyone else hit some challenging milestones lately? I'd love to hear about them!
Congrats!!!! I love to see when people reach such amazing milestones!
Wow!!!! COOL MANG OMG NO WAY:!)!:L)!:)!:!)!)!! :DD::D:D:D:DD:D:D:D
SUCH milestone wow mang nice. I read forum allday give much blue post in very important topics everyday!!!! impressive achivement man i drop SoH too! what number 43500? haha RNG is trick!?!?!? Amazing leg drop CONGRATS MAN!!! so rewarding to have you!!!
Thanks all, i have had a blast doing it, and look foward to killing another million
I am currently at 55K Elites killed but my goal is to hit that same number with just my HC barbarian before he bites the dust. I have no illussion of him being imortal ;)
04/16/2014 06:24 PMPosted by Nevalistis
Wow, congratulations!

I have to say, I'm falling a bit behind myself as work has been a little busy! Luckily I'm taking a day off here soon to finish recovering from the convention, and I think that might be some prime time for catching up. ;) My Crusader calls!

Has anyone else hit some challenging milestones lately? I'd love to hear about them!

My milestone was getting to play with the SoH before it gets nerfed.
congrats , I'm right there with ya !
Congratulations! :)
04/16/2014 02:32 PMPosted by CsD
Been watching this since ROS came out and not sure if I am on Par with everyone else, but have finally slayed over 1 million demons on my journey. Next milestone is reaching 50k elites, currently sitting near 43500.

I know its more of a who cares, but is a nice milestone for me, especially against the demon forces.

Shout out to those that slayed so many demons in are ever ending quest for that elusive gear.
Grats for having the same amount of kills as me and having way better gear.
Having a leaderboard for kills/elite kills simcity style would be a pretty nice feature.
cool off guys, the CMs didn't make the decision blizz did, they just had to tell us. I'm upset about it too, but thats not a good reason to derail this thread.

on topic, grats!! I hope to one day also have slain 1 million monsters, i'm quite a ways off.
04/16/2014 06:31 PMPosted by LoLWut

Maybe he doesn't play as much as you do.
04/16/2014 06:37 PMPosted by Jinndra
04/16/2014 06:31 PMPosted by LoLWut

Maybe he doesn't play as much as you do.
If that is the case isn't that the real problem?

Reaching 70 on my DH on SC. And then start working on HC as soon as I start getting less DC's/lag.

Def looking forward for HC again!
Way to go!!! =D Congratulations!
Funny, I just checked and I'm 9,441 Monster over 1million.

47,850 Elites...
04/16/2014 06:28 PMPosted by iNSiPiD1
Wow, congratulations!

My milestone was getting to play with the SoH before it gets nerfed.
Congratulations on your genocide of the demonic scourge plaguing the land of sanctuary, you truly are a hero of the ages, and the remaining population of sanctuary will undoubtedly sing songs of your heroic deeds for ages to... Wait, why don't they remember my paladin or necromancer?!?!?!? THAT WAS ONLY 20 FREAKING YEARS AGO?! DOES EVERYONE ON SANCTUARY HAVE ALZHEIMER'S?! DID CAIN SLIP THEM A HOARDRIC HERB?!?!?

Sorry about the eh... outburst, but it's no small feat and I humbly welcome you to club, and wish you fortune in your hunt for perfection ;)

Personal mile attained was being able to contribute to T-1 parties on all characters.

Most proud milestone I've attained was getting a character to 60 in hardcore in 2012 then seeing his elite kills afterwards, NEVER touching that character again lol...

Person milestones left undone:
1: 2m kills
2: Complete a class set for each character
3: Carry a party in T-6
4: Find a Thunderfury (Never finished mine in world of warcraft before leaving... damn you left binding~)
5: Find a Shard of Hate

Most of my hours were preparagon, so please excuse the low paragon level >.<

Edit: Spelling
Are these actual achievements? I don't remember getting any banners for this :)

Many gratz though!

Did you see the 150,000 bounty achievement? Thats a goal for the future for me.