Where is the fun ?

General Discussion
im farming the cindercoat since RoS got released, used all my shards on chests (on my monk and DH) , still no cindercoat after 5k bloodshards. I'm currently at 2 legendaries per 10 rifts torment 2. got 3 forgotten souls drops in 10 rifts from the rift guardian....really wondering whats behind the rng system cuz its completely broken.
same story here, just replace cindercoat with quetzacoatl mask

the only game with worse rng than this is dungeon defenders end-game nightmare mode
fun got nerfed/fixed
04/20/2014 03:33 PMPosted by nonAx
fun got nerfed/fixed
Just play the game as if it were....wait for it....a game. Enjoy it, if you get bored and aren't having fun then go do something else. No more of these silly complaint threads please.
Over the last 2+ weeks of T1 or higher gameplay i have seen exactly 1 set piece drop.

Wizard chest.
On my monk.

But i got 2 cindercoats in the last 4 days.... =/

Game's borked.
04/20/2014 03:33 PMPosted by Raek
No more of these silly complaint threads please.

My particular problem is that i was having fun... but then they "fixed" things.

Didnt even do any of the "over-productive" things they fixed, but still got hit by the nerf.

That's not "fun". Not the game i purchased, nor the one i was given to sample at 2.0.
fun got nerfed/fixed
How is it broken if it's RANDOM and what you are getting is RANDOM ?
I have a couple cindercoats but don't you worry about getting one. Cindercoat allows me to cast more than 3 times before I run out of juice and have to resort to a builder that does no damage.

Casting a few more skills is FUN! so that item will be toned down.

Probably any item with an effect or anything special will be normalized aside from the goblin ring, nemisis bracers, etc.
apparently, to fanboys, endless grinding = fun.
fun got nerfed/fixed
They !@#$ed up the game completely. Thats sad
"Where is the fun ?"

In the sun!
Just did a search on Diablo Fans' blue tracker. Search term "fun." Guess how many threads did I find?

http://i183.photobucket.com/albums/x156/allbluedream/BlueOnFun.jpg

And you think they care about fun in this game?
Fun is located in-game.