Light of Grace Targeting Bug

Bug Report
Light of Grace retains Ray of Frost auto-targeting, which is pretty annoying as it will snap to places you are not aiming.

Ray of Frost is RARELY used outside of Light of Grace, so how about just remove the auto targeting from Ray of Frost altogether? It's not necessary anyways.

Much happier wizards.
Also make is to we can hit the torso guys it just goes right over their heads.
Yes, torso guys are harder to kill than Mathael, please fix.
Agree. Ray of Frost with Light of Grace doesn't play smoothly like it should.
This has been reported at least twice in the bug report forums. I'm sure it will get fixed eventually. It just doesn't get the love things like SOH get because it's not a gamebreaking bug.
04/15/2014 12:55 PMPosted by GunnersDream
Light of Grace retains Ray of Frost auto-targeting, which is pretty annoying as it will snap to places you are not aiming.

Ray of Frost is RARELY used outside of Light of Grace, so how about just remove the auto targeting from Ray of Frost altogether? It's not necessary anyways.

Much happier wizards.

+1 on this.

At the moment, Ray of Frost feels outright bad compared to Disintegrate. Rather than being able to aim my beam between two distant enemies to hit both, it snaps onto one of them. If they aren't in a line, it'll only hit one.
i have this issue as well
I also can not hit torso crawler type monsters with ray of frost and light of grace.
I agree, this is VERY annoying and should be fixed.
+1

This needs to be fixed please. Auto target does not need to be on this skill.