Stupidest mistake you've done

Barbarian
1 2 3 5 Next
I think someone in the community must've done some mistakes and feel such a shame for it.

For me: salvaging a very-good-roll of axe of the burning sankis
What's yours?

Hopefully by sharing with the community, the angry feeling in our hearts lessen a bit =p
Salvaged my only ring of royal grandeur. It had bad rolls, but man, I feel like such an idiot right now haha
well that's bad. but remember you can always run the a1 bounties again to get it again ^^
tried to reach 1m dps without any elemental buff, turns out my barb suck lol. now trying to build a fire barb.
Gambling for an item which I already had in my stash the whole time.
Re-rolling my SOJ from:

19% fire
470+ str
Elite dmg 30%
Socket(1)

Into:

18% physical

470+ str
Elite dmg 30%
Socket(1)

Only to find out that I'm going to switch into stacking fire dmg later on instead. If I knew it earlier, I should have re-rolled the socket into critical chance. =/
04/23/2014 06:54 PMPosted by Genome

well that's quite a waste. so do you have 2 at the end? =p

04/23/2014 06:55 PMPosted by Qaiga
Re-rolling my grandeur from:

19% fire
470+ str
Elite dmg 30%
Socket(1)

Into:

18% physical

470+ str
Elite dmg 30%
Socket(1)

Only to find out that I'm going to switch into stacking fire dmg later on instead. If I knew it earlier, I should have re-rolled the socket into critical chance. =/

Well dnt worry, just like @IWannaPeonU, you can always find a new one on a1 bounties =)

Just recalled I also salvaged a death watch mantle (could not remember the roll, tho)
04/23/2014 07:02 PMPosted by BulKathos
04/23/2014 06:54 PMPosted by Genome

well that's quite a waste. so do you have 2 at the end? =p

04/23/2014 06:55 PMPosted by Qaiga
Re-rolling my grandeur from:

19% fire
470+ str
Elite dmg 30%
Socket(1)

Into:

18% physical

470+ str
Elite dmg 30%
Socket(1)

Well dnt worry, just like @IWannaPeonU, you can always find a new one on a1 bounties =)

Just recalled I also salvaged a death watch mantle (could not remember the roll, tho)

My mistake, it shouldn't be grandeur but SOJ instead. Sorry.
omg i didnt look at the stats either. but hey you had that bad@ss raekor set.
how does charging everything feels?

damn i want that earth and IK set so bad
Rerolled movement speed on my Fire Walkers thinking I could get a socket....complete brain fart moment.
Before i was going fire build i was building lightning build and literally salvaged a almost perfect burning axe of sankis lol
Spent 70 odd soul on rolling lpfs on ik belt. Oh well I haven't stopped trying.
04/23/2014 07:19 PMPosted by Aeigus
Before i was going fire build i was building lightning build and literally salvaged a almost perfect burning axe of sankis lol

This is sooo my case, the one that made me start this thread kekekekekek

Hang on there brah we'll get it back soon!
04/23/2014 07:24 PMPosted by Lightofeast
Spent 70 odd soul on rolling lpfs on ik belt. Oh well I haven't stopped trying.

Let alone a stupid one, this is not even a mistake at all ><
04/23/2014 07:14 PMPosted by BulKathos
omg i didnt look at the stats either. but hey you had that bad@ss raekor set.
how does charging everything feels?

damn i want that earth and IK set so bad

It's fun, it's totally worth it.

My raekor set actually is the culprit of making me switch to stacking fire element instead of physical, since your charge would totally be converted into fire even though almost all of the runes are physical.

Refer here: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/12506152174#1
Figuring I'd need more gems than gold after the auction house closed, and spending all my gold at the time on Flawless Square Rubies which I then combined into higher gems. Turned out once ROS hit I'd be up to my neck in Marquise gems, without the gold to combine all of them.
04/23/2014 08:00 PMPosted by Hammerfist
Figuring I'd need more gems than gold after the auction house closed, and spending all my gold at the time on Flawless Square Rubies which I then combined into higher gems. Turned out once ROS hit I'd be up to my neck in Marquise gems, without the gold to combine all of them.

That must be sucks.. How many did you spent on the AH for them?

Godspeed on your Raekor set, then! Wish you had them completed soon enough and forget about that evil experience ^^
Salvaging my only unity... Have'nt found one again :(
Bought radiant star diamonds on AH @ 4 mn gold a pop...
Salvaged a cindercoat that had no sockets =D.