Rate the Crusader above you v3.0

Crusader
Prev 1 18 19 20 25 Next
@fEL looks pretty good though could probably use more res all, i'd say about a 7/10 really wish i could get that RoRG
04/20/2014 04:29 PMPosted by fEL
@Grim 8/10 due to bop being ninja nerfed. Jelly that you're getting set drops :(

as far as i know, BoP always worked like that. I've seen videos on youtube dating back to April 1st, there were only 3 explosions. The weapon is probably bugged. We'll have to wait tomorrow to get a blue hopefully
04/20/2014 04:55 PMPosted by Viva
@Grim,

What about Thunderstruck ticks and wrath restore from R. Wraps? I can throw lots of hammers and no wrath problems. With less attack speed i waste all my wrath regen... 2x more hammer and ticks >>>>> 15% to 30% cdr, imho.

your damage doesnt really come from the hammers, the hammers basically serves as a "hitter" to proc your provoke damage. You should aim for items that increases your "hits per second" like Pox Faulds, fire walkers, schaefers
04/20/2014 05:00 PMPosted by centhrax
@fEL looks pretty good though could probably use more res all, i'd say about a 7/10 really wish i could get that RoRG

7/10 cause i really dig the sword and shield, if the sword had holy damage it would be perfect
@grim
Idk... i got 1.6 aps and hammers does 5.5kk dmg. Each Thunderstruck tick does 1kk. I think my dmg come from the hammers basically...
@solidus any recomendation as to what i could do to better my build?
04/20/2014 05:00 PMPosted by centhrax
im definitely relying on the aughilds set bonuses.. My effective resists are quite high. I need more vit, cdr and cc/cd!
04/20/2014 05:14 PMPosted by Viva
@grim
Idk... i got 1.6 aps and hammers does 5.5kk dmg. Each Thunderstruck tick does 1kk. I think my dmg come from the hammers basically...

Telling you from experience. I recently switched to holy. I was lightning before and was clearing t5/t6 no problem
Im on EU, please someone give ur opinion of my crusader. - ppl already rated Grim
@sent1nel

Can't view your profile.
@flawless

love your set items and pride fall. overall 8/10

I just started my crusader recently, please help me w my fire build thank you.
I'm hardly an expert (I should be receiving advice not giving it) but.....

@Flawless I found finery to be disappointing. Isn't it only giving each of you like a 5% increase in damage? wouldn't holy cause do more?

@Sentinel Guess the same thing about finery just don't know what would be better

@xxxx (Since i missed you while typing). You may want to consider some more cooldown reduction in gear. Also i guess again with finery even though its looking more and more like i'm just wrong on this lol.
@Nertak

Overall looks good. 6/10. Not sure you need to stack that much life reg. Also I don't see the synergy in your build, it's kinda all over the place. Maybe it's just me that doesn't see it.
@ElitistJerk

8/10 - with all your crit, get your Law to +100% crit damage, and drop nephalem orbs.

with your cooldown reduction and nice crits, replace provoke with judgement and the 80% crit chance, replace Finery with lord Commander, and work in bombardment, you'd be rockin a bombardment every 34ish seconds for probably 50-60mil guaranteed crit. Just something to try, looks balanced overall.
04/20/2014 09:12 PMPosted by Freemason
@ElitistJerk

8/10 - with all your crit, get your Law to +100% crit damage, and drop nephalem orbs.

with your cooldown reduction and nice crits, replace provoke with judgement and the 80% crit chance, replace Finery with lord Commander, and work in bombardment, you'd be rockin a bombardment every 34ish seconds for probably 50-60mil guaranteed crit. Just something to try, looks balanced overall.

Just tried this out. It's pretty damn fun! Very Different. Thanks!!
@ Freemason

6/10
You have OK gear, i really would like to see you have a better ammy , Belt, shoes, and pants but i see you are using the set bonus for blackthorns....i guess....

Just keep on movin'
@Oromis - Man I would love better gear too lol, the RNG Gods hate me as of late.

@ElitistJerk - no Problem, now just gotta find the Leg 2H that drops 2 bombardments... *drool*
7/10

Quite tanky. If tanky fits with your style that's all the more power to you. I would try to reroll the vit in your chest to str for more dps.

But yes keep up the build - it's interesting to see tanky builds
@wanoz

6/10

You're on your way, but you still have a way to go. The Maximus and Andariels Visage could benefit by being complimented by more fire% from a SoJ & a legendary amulet, and you could use 1 or 2 more +skill items. Nice shield too.
9/10 for full legendaries, could use a couple better rolls but overall nice. Wish I had your amulet and gloves.