Where is the best place to farm for Shard of Hate?

General Discussion
The only people who complain wanting it nerfed are the people who don't have one yet. I myself have two.
No it's not nerfed yet, but apparently talk around the forums is that it will happen..

Ugh. Literally if this got nerfed, wizard would be the worst class..hands down..I assure you that if this weapon gets nerfed then they should nerf the freaking 2.6k DPS 1h crossbows for DH. Everyone swore Wiz was the most OP class cause of FO, and guess what even with FO it wasn't close to the most OP class..that's still barb/dh/wd...

Kids are just crybabies because something get's popular..it's a freaking joke. They cry about it being "ERMAGERD ITS SO OP EVER1 USES IT !!@l#$" pathetic..they don't even test it out themselves to see, cause they would find out that it's not as overpowered as other classes..
145 paragon levels at 70 and I have yet to see a SOH or Thunderfury. The TF I have was given to me during a co op game.
04/13/2014 05:52 PMPosted by Murderin
145 paragon levels at 70 and I have yet to see a SOH or Thunderfury. The TF I have was given to me during a co op game.

And yet many people are crying that trading is dead in Diablo 3.....
04/13/2014 05:57 PMPosted by PappaPia
04/13/2014 05:52 PMPosted by Murderin

I wouldn't call my girlfriend giving me something that is useless to her crusader "trading"

I don't think anyone would ever give away something like that in a public game to a stranger.
Anything fun will get nerfed in this game. SoH is fun, therefore...
lol try being a wizard in higher torments...

its hilarious they nerfed us because we were good in t1-2 and were popular. nothing was too strong in our arsenal we were just "too popular"
04/13/2014 06:01 PMPosted by Murderin
04/13/2014 05:57 PMPosted by PappaPia

I wouldn't call my girlfriend giving me something that is useless to her crusader "trading"

I don't think anyone would ever give away something like that in a public game to a stranger.

agreed. noone gave him that in a pub game i call BS.

trading is dead, ppl handing you things for free that they dont need isnt trading.. trading is a 1 for 1
FO only good in T1-2 but it got nerfed now.

SoH WW will take you no more than T3-4. (Also depend on your toughness)

SoH's lightning is not AoE damage. It can hit only single enemy. You need to be tough enough to WW in a big group of monster. I can guarantee that you wont melt them like people say in the forum.

People need to try it before say that it can faceroll T6.
04/13/2014 06:07 PMPosted by SaVaGeOnE
lol try being a wizard in higher torments...

its hilarious they nerfed us because we were good in t1-2 and were popular. nothing was too strong in our arsenal we were just "too popular"

Permanent Archon wizards are one of the fastest T6 rift clears.
FO only good in T1-2 but ot got nerfed now.

SoH's lightning is not AoE damage. It can hit only single enemy. You need to be tough enough to WW in a big group of monster. I can guarantee that you wont melt them like people say in the forum.

The only person I've seen facerolling T6 with a shard was also using Unity on himself and his follower to take 50% less damage. His follower was using the item that makes him unable to die.

Possible bug abuse.
04/13/2014 04:18 PMPosted by mitty
Nobody mentions the Crusader.. That's because we are at the bottom of the pole..

Crusader sounds like he'd be on top of that pole to me.
SoH is broken with high atk speed only, simplest nerf would be to put an inner cooldown for procs, from 0.5 sec to 1 sec depending on how much of a nerf is intended. Most classes wouldn't feel it and it would stay very good.
04/13/2014 06:16 PMPosted by Murderin
FO only good in T1-2 but ot got nerfed now.

The only person I've seen facerolling T6 with a shard was also using Unity on himself and his follower to take 50% less damage. His follower was using the item that makes him unable to die.

Possible bug abuse.

I don't think the Unity passive triggers when you're ingame with other people, though. AKA' it becomes useless.
04/13/2014 06:25 PMPosted by Agony
04/13/2014 06:16 PMPosted by Murderin

Possible bug abuse.

I don't think the Unity passive triggers when you're ingame with other people, though. AKA' it becomes useless.

Unity doesn't work with two players equipping it?

That seems dumb.
Look like unity should not work when companion have no health ?

Is this intended ?
04/13/2014 06:36 PMPosted by Altima
Look like unity should not work when companion have no health ?

Is this intended ?

Im so starving for pvp let me murder people on the sly with unity... you listening blizzard? MURDER
Dont bother, will get nerfed badly (liek the shrine gloves)
pretty sure i found a half way decent SoH doing bounties on Diablo in T4 in S1.

since then... the big zippo.

however, my wiz is T6 and her main perk is cooldown at 50% carrying an ancient Exarian.