possible to get tal rasha from kadala?

Wizard
Prev 1 2 3 5 Next
04/15/2014 11:55 AMPosted by Kanjihack
The level 70 sets were originally going to be the only Torment-restricted class sets. Tal's dropped in normal-master during the first few weeks of 2.0. Blizz decided to troll us by making the D3V class-specific sets Torment-only after people complained about Torment not being rewarding enough.

There's no need to guess about it, there is a blue post confirming this to be the case. If it's possible to get Tal's via gambling then it's almost certainly due to an oversight.

Ah, that's right. I forgot about that change.
I dug around a little to see if I could find a bug or something, but it's looking like everything is working as intended. It's not currently possible to get a piece of Tal Rasha's (or Firebird's) set from Kadala. We're always interested in finding out if there's a bug, though, so feel free to let us know if you did find an item on Kadala that she shouldn't have. As a reminder (or in case you're wondering) Kadala should not be able to offer any items that are restricted to Horadric Caches or Torment difficulty.
You can definitely get greens from her, I've gotten 2 Chantodoo's source(s) from her, post patch/hotfix.
04/15/2014 05:52 PMPosted by Varyk
You can definitely get greens from her, I've gotten 2 Chantodoo's source(s) from her, post patch/hotfix.

Thats not a class ARMOUR set
Seems like kadala is pretty much useless then?
04/15/2014 06:08 PMPosted by Balthazar

Useless if you're trying to finish a class armor set.

Not useless if you want one of the several hundred different legendary items in her loot table.

"Wal-Mart doesn't carry Ferraris? Why would anyone shop there then?"
04/15/2014 06:11 PMPosted by Thartos
04/15/2014 06:08 PMPosted by Balthazar

Useless if you're trying to finish a class armor set.

Not useless if you want one of the several hundred different legendary items in her loot table.

"Wal-Mart doesn't carry Ferraris? Why would anyone shop there then?"

"Must been them dirty peasants! No wonder they're poor."
04/15/2014 05:49 PMPosted by Grimiku
I dug around a little to see if I could find a bug or something, but it's looking like everything is working as intended. It's not currently possible to get a piece of Tal Rasha's (or Firebird's) set from Kadala. We're always interested in finding out if there's a bug, though, so feel free to let us know if you did find an item on Kadala that she shouldn't have. As a reminder (or in case you're wondering) Kadala should not be able to offer any items that are restricted to Horadric Caches or Torment difficulty.

Are you able to get Vyr's from Kadala than!? That would be way better than awesome!
I saw a post from a blue that kadala used is an alternative for anyone to complete his or her set then why we cannot get set items from kadala or why is kadala so limited...
04/15/2014 06:55 PMPosted by Tazi

Are you able to get Vyr's from Kadala than!? That would be way better than awesome!

You cant get class specific sets from kadala

No.

i suggest you check the list of torment only legendaries
http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/10189299133
http://www.diablowiki.net/Torment-only
Actually you can get set ORBS from kadala, but that's it

I've gotten

tal'rasha
chantodos

both from kadala, granted they're garbage and who cares, but it's possible.
Most likely an oversight that just doesn't matter enough.
She can give yellow items.

Confirmed.
04/15/2014 05:52 PMPosted by Varyk

Class only sets like Tals, how many times do you people have to be told!!!
Then there is definitely a bug... because i've gotten 2 vyr chest armour from her.
I've gotten a blackthorne's from her.

Hey Grimiku, do you think you can check whats wrong with Crusaders Sweep Attack - Blazing Sweep?. The fire tick damage is like non existant and we believe strength isnt applying.
I dug around a little to see if I could find a bug or something, but it's looking like everything is working as intended.

So you, uhh... don't use assertive unit testing at Blizzard?

I see. Thanks for "digging around." Faith completely restored that everything's working as intended.
does anyone know whats the chance of getting set parts? did 15 rifts looking for mauraders gloves, carapace, or pants. instead i got 2 blackthorn pants, 2 goldskin and 2 hellcat belts. not sure why i got repeated drops!