possible to get tal rasha from kadala?

Wizard
04/15/2014 05:49 PMPosted by Grimiku
Kadala should not be able to offer any items that are restricted to Horadric Caches or Torment difficulty.

Why leave Rifts in the game then if they are (apparently) pointless?

I prefer doing them to bounties, but if I'm wasting my time...
04/15/2014 11:58 PMPosted by Gutrachop
Why leave Rifts in the game then if they are (apparently) pointless?

Killing monsters is intended to be the primary method to obtain your gear. Crafting and gambling are supplementary methods. Rifts have higher legendary drop rates than Bounties.

Do your Bounties to acquire Rift Key Fragments and Cache-only items.

Do your Rifts to acquire general gear and most of your Blood Shards for gambling items.

I'll run my Rifts hoping for my class set items or other Torment-only drops. I use the Blood Shards to target items that can drop anywhere, e.g. Wand of Woh, Cindercoat, Andariel's Visage, etc.
Maybe im unlucky or not, but i already spent 7k of blood shard trying to get tal rashas chest and didn't succeed.
04/15/2014 10:50 AMPosted by penguinhorse
04/13/2014 01:47 PMPosted by Gcanum
No, Set Items do not drop from gambling....All all "legendary items can though.

guess blackthorne isn't a set than....

Blackthorne's is not a CLASS SPECIFIC set... sigh.. why do people not understand this.

Chantodo's although is for a wizard is a 2 Piece Weapon Set does not fall into the category of level 60 and 70 Class Sets

i.e.
Witch Doctor - Zuni, Jade, Helltooth
Monk - Inna, 1000, Monkey King
Demon Hunter - Nats, Marauder
Wizard - Tal Rasha, Firebird
Barb - Immortal King, Earth Set, Raekor Set
Crusader - Akkhan
04/16/2014 02:45 AMPosted by Vacilo
Maybe im unlucky or not, but i already spent 7k of blood shard trying to get tal rashas chest and didn't succeed.

And you never will succeed, if you're trying to get it from Kadala. She cannot drop class specific set armor
She cannot give class specific set armor, but she can give class specific set weapons is this correct?
My girlfriend got Vyrs pants and Vyrs boots from Kadala. Not sure if this is intended or a bug lol
I dug around a little to see if I could find a bug or something, but it's looking like everything is working as intended. It's not currently possible to get a piece of Tal Rasha's (or Firebird's) set from Kadala. We're always interested in finding out if there's a bug, though, so feel free to let us know if you did find an item on Kadala that she shouldn't have. As a reminder (or in case you're wondering) Kadala should not be able to offer any items that are restricted to Horadric Caches or Torment difficulty.

Shouldn't you be busy figuring out what else to nerf on wizards? My guess is Wand of Woh is on the chopping block next.
So why the eff is gambling even a thing if you can't gamble the sets that are impossible for the average player to find??
04/16/2014 09:08 AMPosted by RamJChung
So why the eff is gambling even a thing if you can't gamble the sets that are impossible for the average player to find??

How hard is this to understand. Kadala can give you ANY LEGENDARY in the game except for torment exclusives (which are mostly class sets), and Cache exclusives. This means you can get some of the best in slots from her by gambling shards. I don't know how to make this any plainer.
I dug around a little to see if I could find a bug or something, but it's looking like everything is working as intended. It's not currently possible to get a piece of Tal Rasha's (or Firebird's) set from Kadala. We're always interested in finding out if there's a bug, though, so feel free to let us know if you did find an item on Kadala that she shouldn't have. As a reminder (or in case you're wondering) Kadala should not be able to offer any items that are restricted to Horadric Caches or Torment difficulty.

Might want to rethink that honestly. She should be able to offer Tal's. Also other class sets.
Some Class Sets are simply way OP and you basically "need" them to progress at a resonable pace. Yet the random gods hate us. Not like Kadala has any noticeable chance at giving you anything but trash in the first place.
So Tal Source is impossible either, correct? It is not an armor but belong to an armor set...
Today I received a Chantodo's Source from Kadala. Working as intended?
04/16/2014 12:30 PMPosted by Danomite
Today I received a Chantodo's Source from Kadala. Working as intended?

For some reason neither Vyr nor Chantodo count as a class set. Or torment only for that matter.

04/16/2014 12:04 PMPosted by Sagittarius
So Tal Source is impossible either, correct? It is not an armor but belong to an armor set...

People reported getting Tal Source from Kadala. And while i either think this is a bug, or they are simply lying,... id also like to get a 100% confirmation. Since i am really looking for a Tal Offhand, id gladly abuse that bug *cough*.
I have personally gotten Firebird's pants from a cache. Lots of you won't believe me, but I did.

What the !@#$ is this? The whole reason and philosophy of kadala was so that you could target a specific item slot, but then you say that she doesn't drop sets? The piece that you might actually really want a specific slot for since you have the five other pieces?
It's not currently possible to get a piece of Tal Rasha's (or Firebird's) set from Kadala.

Why is it not possible? The sole purpose of Kadala to balance RNG and give an option to get item a player is looking for...If someone is farming for 100s of hours and don't get the item or even a worthwhile legendary ... a green from kadala will help in keep going...I don't see any problem here.
04/16/2014 12:17 AMPosted by Jaetch
Killing monsters is intended to be the primary method to obtain your gear. Crafting and gambling are supplementary methods. Rifts have higher legendary drop rates than Bounties.Do your Bounties to acquire Rift Key Fragments and Cache-only items.Do your Rifts to acquire general gear and most of your Blood Shards for gambling items.I'll run my Rifts hoping for my class set items or other Torment-only drops. I use the Blood Shards to target items that can drop anywhere, e.g. Wand of Woh, Cindercoat, Andariel's Visage, etc.

Killing monster is primary method to get gears ..how??? monsters are no longer seems to be in equation of magic find or item find ..no targeted farming ..its all random..

I did not get legendry for a long time and what I found was crap and salvaged to FS... If I can use blood shards which I got from clearing rifts and "KILLING MONSTERS" then what is the problem ?
I think kadal should be able to get class specific legendaries. Trying to find those sets is a pain when you know that you could never get them no matter how much you farm.
Nice thread necro...