PC Gettting PS4 Perks?

General Discussion
I tried doing a search on the forums and couldn't find anything, so decided to make a thread asking. Anyways is PC users going to see the same or some of the perks that PS4 users are getting? I saw these perks on a website and some look cool and fun.

•Your friends have a chance of receiving a "gift" every time you get a legendary drop
The gift is a legendary item of their own that they can open on whichever hero they want to: the stats roll upon opening the gift
•You'll be able to send items to your friends
•Nemesis System: The monster that kills you can level up, jump into a portal and appear later in a friend's game
If your friend kills it, you get "gifts", if the monster kills them, it keeps getting stronger and jumps to another game randomly chosen from your friend's friend list.
•Apprentice mode: if a lower level player pairs up with a higher level player, the system boosts the lower level player's stats so that they can handle the action
You still get the exp and items on both characters (each one appropriate to their base level, slightly boosted for the lower level)
•Bonus experience is given for group play
•Loot is distributed to the players that have priority by stat
All loot drops for everybody, if someone picks a Dexterity item it goes to the DH, if it's a Strength item it goes to the Barbarian and so on
•You get a speed boost for destroying breakables
•Massacre bonuses give more experience
•Killing enemies with environment gives more experience
•Massacres have a chance of dropping a Nephalem Glory globe

Like I said just wondering if us PC Users are going to see any of these perks also.
I would think "no", but that's just an assumption. In the video I'm sure you're referring to they specifically say the game feels more "arcadey" (their word, not mine) when a controller is used to play it. In order to keep with this feel, they added several things that the PC doesn't have. If that's true, I wouldn't expect to see them on the PC.

You never really know though with software development. If enough people like it and there is enough money involved anything is possible.
Can I transfert my actual characters and items from PC to PS4?
Freaking feels like PC is the beta for the Console versions.
I think some things won't transfer too well to pc, because face it console is more casual. However it seems in both versions for the console the game was built around FUN. Hopefully the idea of making a FUN game will come to pc as well.
that would be a very cool thing for them to do. receiving gifts from your friends would be a big enhancement
04/16/2014 03:43 PMPosted by Dsmac
Hopefully the idea of making a FUN game will come to pc as well.

rofl I love the way you wrote it.
yah it looks like PC is takign a back seat for consoles. tbh.
looks like now the majority now are the console devs.
I just want PS4's unique rift =D
08/18/2014 11:16 AMPosted by sunscreem
yah it looks like PC is takign a back seat for consoles. tbh.
looks like now the majority now are the console devs.

I think you're getting Blizzard confused with Ubisoft
I doubt it. All these major game companies care about is money now. "What's that? You want to play the new content from console on PC? WELPTOOBADBUYTHECONSOLEANDSPEND$$$"

Console getting things like Nemesis and Apprentice while we get more nerfs. Tis a shame :\