Error 73/113 - Login Issues

Technical Support
Prev 1 19 20 21 34 Next
04/29/2014 06:27 PMPosted by NinjaSquirts
04/29/2014 06:25 PMPosted by DNAngel

Lawl....

DAMNIT

hahaha
thank you for addresing this issue wasn't sure if it was just my computer or what was happening
oh and you dont pay monthly do you? so shut up and wait. Be glad its not a monthly charge
04/29/2014 06:24 PMPosted by NinjaSquirts
04/29/2014 06:22 PMPosted by Leia

It's chilly and rainy outside here, not really wanting to go out there >.>

What's cold? I'm from Texas.

You seem like one of those people that doesn't follow their own advice..
Queued position 12 ~ 2 minutes
04/29/2014 06:27 PMPosted by southpaw2020
Login to the Battle.net desktop app is currently unavailable. However, you can continue to use Battle.net in offline mode to launch and play games that are available offline.

Diablo 2?
Thanks.
increase the leg drop rate for not being able to play since 11 am.
i hope it was not my vyr's pants that just droped on rift guardian
177th in queue authentication pending...
oh and you dont pay monthly do you? so shut up and wait. Be glad its not a monthly charge
Seven times I've been booted from the queue. Thanks for making those of us with limited time lose out.
Would you do rollbacks to hardcore players who dead due to this dc?
Thanks
04/29/2014 06:27 PMPosted by Derylicte
Posted by NinjaSquirts
HOLY HELL BATMAN!!!!

There is this other thing called a window. When you look outside, there is a world! Go join it an stop raging.

yall all need to get a life and go outside some. !@#$ happens so deal with it. I lost a HC char. as well because of this and im not mad cause theres nothing i can do about it. I have another one to start now. I jst had a great time pooping while i waited for a fix myself. Now i get to see all the babies cry about a digital "ring"

um...... it's 9:30pm and I've worked 12 hours today, I'm done with going outside now - I want to play the !@#$ing game I payed for.
04/29/2014 06:27 PMPosted by Mortifier
I pay for the 100 meg service and never have any issues on any other game or website. This has been very hard to deal with.. I never join in on QQ parties or complain. But the level of frustration that I feel at this moment is huge. I just want to play my game and not have to worry about loosing loot or not being able to finish rifts or bounties. Finding great loot is already hard enough and stressful enough. And then the added lag and DC issues lately. I'm just shocked that I am saying this about a Blizzard game server.. Sigh... I won't say any more on the subject. I just hate that my first post has to be under these circumstances. :(

Are you "mortified"? Yes/no?

lol
04/29/2014 06:28 PMPosted by Derylicte

agreed
The same thing happened to me, i had a set ring drop for me and couldn't even fight off the pack in my rift to grab it.
04/29/2014 06:27 PMPosted by NinjaSquirts
04/29/2014 06:25 PMPosted by DNAngel

Lawl....

DAMNIT

I think they need to go back to the, "Look Book stage"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vh3tuL_DVsE
04/29/2014 06:28 PMPosted by Mickit

What's cold? I'm from Texas.

You seem like one of those people that doesn't follow their own advice..

I do, this is my down time. aka, fuel one of the fattest states in america stereotye