Error 73/113 - Login Issues

Technical Support
Prev 1 23 24 25 34 Next
Now ~21 minutes. Watch when I get to the front of the queue it's just going to not connect me and put me back at the end of the queue. Great system at work here.
wow 180 minutes in que....ill be sure to hold my breath
04/29/2014 06:03 PMPosted by Ceynx
When you make people pay for a game, and then cannot provide a consistently reliable and dependable server ... you're gonna have a bad time.

Seriously....you call yourselves "professionals," yet you constantly are having issues. Fix your crap or gtfo, lol. Keep this up and you'll be handing out refunds and/or lose players.
I'm in.
04/29/2014 06:34 PMPosted by gilletter
Thanks for update. Sucks though cause I was finishing up a bounty and was a few hits away from getting my reward! lol

What update?
Update on ETA for server fix?
Uhhh... "1 minute remaining"

*five minutes later*

"6 minutes remaining"

04/29/2014 06:26 PMPosted by Xyeira
Everyone currently there are 7+ billion people on this earth and less than 500 on this thread. that makes you only 0.000007143% important in the big picture.

Sorry but anything called "the big picture" surely would not include us tiny humans.
Calm down people, they only increase the login difficult from hard to torment VI...
you paid one time for a game that is still having work done to it like maintenance bug fixes updates so people don't get bored... im so sorry you feel ripped off.....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ytCEuuW2_A
how did you hear of a roll back
104 to 94 queue in about 10 mins
I bet Im making the issue worse by constantly refreshing this page in hopes of a blue response. Over at bnet they're like "this lefty guy, he must be stopped before progress can continue."
04/29/2014 06:34 PMPosted by Grudge
Every week, never fails.

04/29/2014 06:33 PMPosted by BeechCreek
Sure would be nice to have an offline mode for us single players.

Oh well at least I can play Skyrim. They like their customers. Blizzard just wants our money. This is the last thing I will buy from them. I am fed up with this having to be online all the time.

Yeah you should quit, and if your car ever breaks quit driving.....as a matter of fact, just quit anything that might malfunction...you never know.....go play skyrim you hoodlum!!!
see how fast we can hit the thread limit lol
Ive seen bad lag, midgame booting, now i cant even log in after getting kicked out of my game . Ive never seen a game with this much bull going on after almost every maintenance. Blizz i know your working hard to fix it but please fix it faster.
yes new error 507
04/29/2014 06:32 PMPosted by siren101
-Wonders if sometimes Blizz just pulls the plug and sits back and laughs at the forums- 0.o

ftw ^^