Error 73/113 - Login Issues

Technical Support
Prev 1 26 27 28 34 Next
Thats it...I'm calling the Better Busines Bureau
We are gathered here to say goodbye to the dearly departed. They were dearly and now they have departed... Hardcore players I'm sorry for your loss. May their 0's and 1's live on in another child of Hardcore and bring much joy to you in the days to come.
Yes code 3 now we're rolling

.....45 min wait now

So the servers just decided to allow login,....intresting......very intresting

25min
27min
shouldn't it be going down?
multiple post later im still baffled at how people can complain about a one time payment for services you still get and will continue to get.......
Authenticating credentials for about 5 minutes, afraid to hit cancel and try again just to get in a superqueue.....
Maybe this is the point when doing something else while waiting is the prudent thing to do. Blizzard will get this back up in due time. While I'm waiting I'm finally catching up on House of Cards on Netflix.
How do you know what position you're in? Mine just says 35 minutes :-(
The most challenging difficulty yet!.. QQ mode. Don't worry, There is a slider!
04/29/2014 06:35 PMPosted by steve
Now ~21 minutes. Watch when I get to the front of the queue it's just going to not connect me and put me back at the end of the queue. Great system at work here.

All i can think of right now is how this i Crowley's version of hell on supernatural
04/29/2014 06:40 PMPosted by ArcaneSlayer
~8 min 425

26 min for me. Fifth time in queues
~10 Min. 215
Its a good thing there was maintenance this morning to fix the servers...... errrrr.....
04/29/2014 06:40 PMPosted by SoloKlink
We are gathered here to say goodbye to the dearly departed. They were dearly and now they have departed... Hardcore players I'm sorry for your loss. May their 0's and 1's live on in another child of Hardcore and bring much joy to you in the days to come.

right now I'm so glad I dont play hardcore
NO one likes you KENPACHI
04/29/2014 06:41 PMPosted by Gelderan
Authenticating credentials for about 5 minutes, afraid to hit cancel and try again just to get in a superqueue.....

like the ~180min que i just was in....lol
04/29/2014 06:40 PMPosted by SoloKlink

Plays taps
LOL! TWO BOSS T1, 4 LEGS DROP!!!
Lawls I've queued seven separate times and each time it has dropped me when it hit authentication time. I'd say the queue is failing just as much as the logins. I'm reluctant to complain about bliz though. They work hard. Honestly I think they'd rather be playing than cleaning up their servers so give them a break.

Systems break. people fix them, then they break again. Just be glad a disgruntled employee didn't break them.
Generally when a company outsource their IT work this kind of thing happens.
apparently, EVERYONE had set or legendary items drop RIGHT when the dc happened.......was clearly what caused the issues.