Can't see items on the ground.

Technical Support
I currently have an issue where I am unable to see Dead Breath, gems, rare, blue and white items as soon as they drop on the ground. Were they came from chest, monsters, corpses, etc. I have to wait around 5-10 secs to be able to see them and it's VERY annoying.

Luckly it doesn't happen with legys.

This been going for weeks, any help?
Narmor,

I see it too occasionally though it's at most a 2 second delay for me and only happens to items, never gems or crafting mats.

It's an issue that's been investigated for a while now I'm afraid. I believe they might have a fix in the works but it's going to come in a future patch, not a hotfix. As there's no ETA for the patch, we'll have to wait.

If it helps I already tried disabling both "icons" and "auto-tag" of items but it's the same.

It also happens when I'm way into the games mostly. Not when I just start playing.

Hope it gets fixed soon. :)
It happens a lot! I have seen it take as long as 10 seconds for loot to show up...
Yeah, have same issue. Its hard to try and be speedy when you have to wait for your loot aswell :)
05/02/2014 07:33 AMPosted by dyrebar
Yeah, have same issue. Its hard to try and be speedy when you have to wait for your loot aswell :)

+1