Burning questions about 2.0.5

General Discussion
Is the fix to +% damage retroactive?

So caches have torment only items in them or not?

Can I revert my class specific set items mogrification?

Buying from Kadala on torment 6 reaps higher rewards now?

I can't check as I am on my way to work and yes I have read the patch notes but maybe I missed something.
These are some good questions that are being asked in multiple places, so I'm happy to answer them and help clear up any confusion.

05/13/2014 01:58 PMPosted by Smartdrive

Yes, this change was retroactive, and fixed existing items.

Horadric Caches obtained in Torment I+ have a chance to drop Torment restricted items.

There is still a bug with transmogrifying class specific set items, but it has a fix on the way. We don't have an ETA to share yet, though.

Actually, it does not. Kadala's chance to reward you with a Legendary item is static, and does not change based on difficulty.
Grimiku why did you guys ignore Monk? It's still heavily inferior to other classes.

Isn't there a single blizz dev playing this class?
So... I can get Zuni's or Jade Harvester's from Horadric Caches now??? Is that what they mean by "torment restricted legendaries"??
05/13/2014 02:59 PMPosted by Anwar
So... I can get Zuni's or Jade Harvester's from Horadric Caches now??? Is that what they mean by "torment restricted legendaries"??

That is exactly what they mean.
05/13/2014 02:55 PMPosted by Grimiku
These are some good questions that are being asked in multiple places, so I'm happy to answer them and help clear up any confusion.

Yes, this change was reactive, and fixed existing items.

Horadric Caches obtained in Torment I+ have a chance to drop Torment restricted items.

There is still a bug with transmogrifying class specific set items, but it has a fix on the way. We don't have an ETA to share yet, though.

Actually, it does not. Kadala's chance to reward you with a Legendary item is static, and does not change based on difficulty.

Thanks for the reply! Awesome work on 2.0.5 - disregarding the bugs going on at the moment. Which will be fixed soon I hope.

Looking forward to get home from work.....
Yes I don't want to bandwagon or derail a constructive thread but the lack of monk changes relative to other classes is pretty disheartening. Blizzard makes good games and they obviously know what they are doing but the pace of progress is painfully slow in this case.
05/13/2014 03:03 PMPosted by BraydenJames
05/13/2014 02:59 PMPosted by Anwar

That is exactly what they mean.

Awesome!!! Thanks for the quick reply. Finally a reason to farm bounties (well besides RoRG, lol).
Please focus on bug fixes and then get to work on fixing the Monk class!!!
@Grimiku:

Could you tell us whether the change to fetish sycophants where they replace fetishes summoned by fetish army was intended or not?

thanks in advance
05/13/2014 02:57 PMPosted by Morphling
Grimiku why did you guys ignore Monk? It's still heavily inferior to other classes.

If you think monks are inferior, you're doing it wrong.
05/13/2014 02:55 PMPosted by Grimiku
Yes, this change was reactive, and fixed existing items.

wow. first retroactive fix ever. we should throw a party

^ This

I pretty much gave up on my Monk. They removed the stun from Wave of Light so there goes your Vaxo/Energy Trap synergy. It was the only non-lightning stun we had too (aside from the less reliable, runed Dashing Strike).

I would have loved to see a buff to our spirit generation, less reliance on dodge for toughness (can we just convert dodge to armor please? =D), or just NEW skills to use for diversity. Most classes have a plethora of skills to use for unique builds but we pretty much only have like 1-3 builds that will last up to T6.
ERROR 42002 FIXED???!:)
05/13/2014 03:31 PMPosted by TheCondemned

If you think monks are inferior, you're doing it wrong.

my monk smokes your characters out the water but thats because your not a very good player yet. also you don't have a monk so you got no idea what your talking about. monk is fine until very late end game when they fall behind.
Do you plan to nerf low level high difficulty rifting, and PLEASE DO IT ALREADY I DONT WANT TO :( :(
2H wapons with x% to damage didnt change its dps after go live. However legendary sources did change its damage but lenendary shield of my crusader lvl 70 didnt change its blocking chance....

Also what happend to increased rate of act specific items coming out of horadric caches as promised?
http://postimg.org/image/il55b1qyp/

"Horadric Caches obtained in Torment I+ have a chance to drop Torment restricted items."

I thought this was Torment 2 and UP? Must have misread the notes...