[Bug] Fetish Army got Despawned by Passive FS

Bug Report
Prev 1 12 13 14 17 Next
seems that they either:

1: Don't want to admit to stealth nerf
2: Don't want to admit to a !@#$-up
3: Both of the above.

However I have seen them reply to http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/12091749472 quoting a different fetish build and praising the guy for working around the issue

Nevermind all the people that have built gear to increase FA damage, so they just ignore this thread and the issues noted in it
Sad that they can't at least simply say if it's working as intended or not.
Boring...
This is so bad, it makes Zuni's set worthless, it makes Fetish Army spell worthless.
Seriously Blizzard, can you just answer us. A simple we're looking into it / working as intended will do. Just let us know already!
BUMP. The community deserves an answer for **** sakes.
bump for blue
still no sign of acknowledgement
bump for blue ;)
wow, I thought when I come back we do have an answer. I was wrong
Please respond if your intend is to make the Zuni Set useless!
Might as well remove +Fetish Army Damage from gear reroll
all we are asking for is just a bluepost.
plz blizzard
Pls fix it. bump.
Please fix this bug Blizzard, I feel that my Zuni set was a complete waste of time now :(
Hello?!? Is this anybody out there???
still no statement?
Bump

I am taking your bets : How many pages will be posted untill we get any sort of blue post?

Its really disappointing to wait so long..
Yep disappointing change although on the bright side with this amount of fetishes I spawn with rain of toads I no longer need to use my zuni set but still makes it worthless.
how has it been almost 3 days now with no acknowledgement of this issue? as many have said, its quite easy to test.
05/16/2014 05:14 AMPosted by Senju
Bump

I am taking your bets : How many pages will be posted untill we get any sort of blue post?

Its really disappointing to wait so long..

19 pages, my bet