Kicked from my own game seriously!?!

General Discussion
05/13/2014 07:45 PMPosted by Gjergj
Yea so i log on excited to get to try out the new patch. Created a game did all the bounties except my last one killing the butcher. Then a barb joins my game and doesnt listen to me to complete the last bounty instead opens a rift. then what happens 2 others join and continue on with rifting instead of helping me out with the last bounty. and to top it off I GET KICKED THE LAST SECOND BEFORE COMPLETING THE BOUNTY FROM MY OWN GAME. This is what i paid money for? !@#$ing joke of a so called game? This is how you guys fixed vote kick abuse?

simple solution

MAKE DIFFERNT GAMES FOR RIFTING AND DIFFERENT GAMES FOR BOUNTIES FOR F*CKS SAKE

excuse my temper im just pissed for spending 20 min on a high torment level and not receiving my award this has to be fixed ASAP

If it makes you feel better, they finished that last bounty for you!
Public games are public. -- Its a free for all.

Want bounties?

Join Bounty Community
Seriously LOL?

Unable to kick afkers / leechers = whine in forum

<Blizzard changes the votekick functionality in Patch 2.0.5>

Get kicked from own game = whine in forum

Honestly and sincerely,
1. You're not forced to play pub games, you can solo and play private games
2. There's something called friends, where you can look for close friends to play with
3. There's something called clans, where you can look for clan mates to play with
4. There's something called communities, where you can look for like-minded individuals to play with.

So your saying its either join a community or play single player? maybe i dont want to join a community and would rather just play with individuals i dont know and DONT care about how their day has been and talk about what they had for lunch and what they are going to do tomorrow. I WANT TO SLAY MONSTERS WITH FELLOW HERO'S AND GET RID OF THE DEMONS OF HELL. is this too much to ask for??
PWNED
this is what happens when you take away the oldschool system, create custom game name, so people know whats going on before they join the game. This matchmaking system shouldn't be in d3 games.
05/13/2014 08:24 PMPosted by DeInsomniac
this is what happens when you take away the oldschool system, create custom game name, so people know whats going on before they join the game. This matchmaking system shouldn't be in d3 games.

Exactly... old ways are some times better than new
Seriously LOL?

Unable to kick afkers / leechers = whine in forum

<Blizzard changes the votekick functionality in Patch 2.0.5>

Get kicked from own game = whine in forum

Honestly and sincerely,
1. You're not forced to play pub games, you can solo and play private games
2. There's something called friends, where you can look for close friends to play with
3. There's something called clans, where you can look for clan mates to play with
4. There's something called communities, where you can look for like-minded individuals to play with.

So your saying its either join a community or play single player? maybe i dont want to join a community and would rather just play with individuals i dont know and DONT care about how their day has been and talk about what they had for lunch and what they are going to do tomorrow. I WANT TO SLAY MONSTERS WITH FELLOW HERO'S AND GET RID OF THE DEMONS OF HELL. is this too much to ask for??

In accordance to your point, you can eliminate point 2 and 3.... but seriously you knew everyone in a community, talk about your lunch and tomorrow to everyone in community?

Honestly, community = pub games to me. However it makes a difference in which you can safely find "LIKE-MINDED" individuals. You can join T1-T6 rift or bounties communities; and join whichever chat which suits your concurrent playstyle. If you dislike chatting with them, just leave the chat. Is it that hard?

If you do read what you have mentioned in your post - I can summarise it in one point - "you wish to exert some form of control over your games" and your control comes in the form of slaying monsters. However, in public games, you find trolls, leechers, afkers and etc which are beyond your control. These are facts of life that you cannot avoid in the society (i.e. public). So, why whine when you chose to click public games?

Let's not talk about D3 ROS. Even in other MMORPGs, if i'm going for a boss fight, loot farming, rush-leveling or whatever goal - the first objective is to secure a team/party with your friends / guild / clan mates. Do you look for random individuals to play with? Even in Dota2 pub games, what happened if there's a troll/nub in your team - u simply suck thumb and continue playing or find friends to team up with.

I'm not defending D3 / blizzard / dev team. But seriously, the multiplayer theme that they have offered you, has already been achieved through clans, friends, communities. What needs to come next is PVP. Not all these immature and childish whining about public games (of which you could have avoided).
WTH do you expect from the public? Common sense?
once you make a game public, it's no longer your game

it's the peoples'
05/13/2014 07:51 PMPosted by Gjergj
Your right lesson learned wont happen again....

or i might just join leave games untill i find the ones on there last bountys complete and leave.
why waste time playing solo

you know.. if i open a game to the public, I really don't care what they do when they are in the game. One of the issues i have had with rifts and bounties is the total lack of mobs. When players join my game, no matter what i am doing, the density increases. If I am doing bounties, and they open a rift, I'm more than happy to continue doing bounties til i finsh, then hop in their rift.

What does it matter?
Nothing needs to be fixed, the current system is fine. You had full control until you set to public. I'll explain to you what happened from their perspective:

1.) They join a pub torment for rifts
2.) K, party is there
3.) Open rift
4.) Wtf some leech nab isn't contributing, dunno wtf he's doing is that bounties lol omg kick him
5.) You were kicked from a public game
Yea so i log on excited to get to try out the new patch. Created a game did all the bounties except my last one killing the butcher. Then a barb joins my game and doesnt listen to me to complete the last bounty instead opens a rift. then what happens 2 others join and continue on with rifting instead of helping me out with the last bounty. and to top it off I GET KICKED THE LAST SECOND BEFORE COMPLETING THE BOUNTY FROM MY OWN GAME. This is what i paid money for? !@#$ing joke of a so called game? This is how you guys fixed vote kick abuse?

simple solution

excuse my temper im just pissed for spending 20 min on a high torment level and not receiving my award this has to be fixed ASAP

TL;DR

Your fault for opening your game to the public. Once you do that, you forfeit all rights to it and are vulnerable to any actions that take place therein.
Sometimes I wonder about the rating on this game.

Last time I checked, this was 17+ rated, not "Rated A for angry german kids".

simple solution

You would never have that problem if this was Blizzard North's game. And you would even be able to come back with an elite pk character and hostile them to get them out of your game or turn it into a fun pk game ; )
05/14/2014 09:27 AMPosted by sixtynin3
once you make a game public, it's no longer your game

it's the peoples'

lol.

To the OP:
I agree and this is a really easy fix. When you choose public adventure mode, have one more selection box... Bounty or Rift.

Easy. It's honestly something that the dev team was foolish not to think of or use from the start.
05/13/2014 07:54 PMPosted by DreUd
If it were me I would have said "hey could you please help me finish this last bounty and maybe do a rift together after", I am sure the other person would have complied.

HA!!

People don't speak during a pub. Gamers today are just.....odd. Not like it was back in the day in D2. Nobody has 5 seconds to make sure skills are aligned. Monks running the same mantra. Crusaders using the same laws......if you try to get somebody to switch, they either ignore you, leave or kick you for talking too much.
05/14/2014 09:30 AMPosted by AceOfSpades
Nothing needs to be fixed, the current system is fine. You had full control until you set to public. I'll explain to you what happened from their perspective:

Did you type this with a straight face or...............

I'm sorry, but it's absolutely silly that they don't have pub game selections for Bounty/Rift. Absolutely silly.

Monster Slaying? Like what is this, version 1.03?
lol owned.
This is on Blizzard for not allowing us to customize our games more. How hard would it be to add bounties, rifts, etc. to the drop down menu when you choose the game type. "Monster hunting" is about as vague as you can get...