PSA - Farming Frozen Blood? Don't waste your time.

General Discussion
I don't understand why everything that the blues post is always "we know there is a problem, there is no ETA on the fix".

Do you guys just make lists and never get around to doing anything on them? How does a business run without setting due dates on completing any projects?

From what I've heard (friend had interview to program at blizz), everyone is just sitting around in sweat pants/drinking beer and eating pizza all day. Sounds like a productive workplace.
Just wanted to post the fact that she is much harder to farm in adventure mode because zathura will also spawn and is way more likely too, this is not the case in story mode, farm her there.
I'ts about time for Bliz to increase the spawn rate. I been looking for Frozen Blood for a month and find none.
I'm tired of been lied about upcoming patch this and that which will never happen, way to go blizzard
It's been said before but I'll say it again. If Blizzard would hastily fix the things that are broken, like they do when they "fix" unintended interactions with their game mechanics, aka "rat men", there wouldn't be this widespread discontent.
Not only do they take forever to 'fix' it. They also don't fix it right... Way to go... Sooo now I guess I can expect to kill her hundreds more times without the stuff dropping...? Soo helpful
Will the old one work,( pre ROS) or do i have to find another one?
How do you know who to go to and farm? Is there a list of elites that have a chance to drop certain items?
04/29/2014 01:49 PMPosted by JohnGalt
How do you know who to go to and farm? Is there a list of elites that have a chance to drop certain items?

actually it is fun to just read the description of the mat in the plans you get and then figure it out.. it is pretty nice end game content that many here just skip, read the spoilers, and moan that there is never any content...

but, that said, the drops are bad for some that you would go insane not knowing 100% where they SHOULD drop.. many of the others are real nice to figure and hunt yourself
Urn of Quickening (29) (meet her dozens of times, lost count coz so easy to spawn), Frozen Blood (4) (1 Frozen Blood per 10 Chiltara average), Glimmering Gemstone (non-existence) in my chest.. Zelusa the Grasping's spawn rate is higher then it is before the patch where as Chiltara's spawn rate... meh... if Chiltara has 50% of Zelusa's total spawn rate, things would be whole lot of different.

Honestly i dont know how u guys do things.. in 1 of d forums answered by Vaneras (No it has not been moved to Act V, it still drops from Chiltara in the Caverns of Frost. There is a bug in play that has lowered the drop-rate dramatically so that it is now even rarer than it was before, but it still does drop. The current drop-rate is not intended and we are looking into fixing it, but there is no ETA yet though.) indicated tat there is problems wit Chiltara's drop rate primarily Glimmering Gemstone. By Omrakos (The low drop rate for the Gibbering Gemstone is being looked into. I'd imagine though that it won't be altered until an upcoming patch is released.). By Vaneras (There is a bug in play that has lowered the drop-rate dramatically so that it is now even rarer than it was before, but it still does drop.)

And d latest patch solves nothing... i mean from my point of view its just easy to solve, i would rather choose to keep Chiltara's spawn rate as it is bcoz there's no differents! up the drop rate for Glimmering Gemstone bcoz d players only need just ONE, only ONE... Frozen Blood it drops so im ok wit, its not like Utar's Roar can do anything... This way will reduce large majority of ppl complaining bout a single creature's drop rate in d forum (read them problems properly, problems wit drop rate not spawn rate)

It is very clearly stated tat there r problems wit Chiltara's drop rate but the solution u ppl had chosen is saying increase the spawn rate n keeping d drop rate d same bcoz d drop is deemed a difficult to get. i hope u all plan really well n think long term solutions pls. wat kind of ppl in their right mind would choose to not to fix a small problem tat been escalated for months instead just ignore it when its clearly just tune d drop rate, tat's all there is to it.
I hate to farm the rare spawn Monster because the drop rate is not too good and the spawn rate for that monster is ever worst.

Please Blizzard look into balance the rare spawn monster so it can get a bit easy to spawn them so we can farm the craft material.
That is the only thing Chiltra has been dropping for me I fought Chiltra over 50 times looking for the jemstone and all i got was 1 frozen blood.
When are you going to fix the bug that Chiltara never spawns?

I have run caverns of frost 10 times in last 2 days (the caverns by themselves are a rare spawn), and 0 Chiltara spawns. It is like she doesn't exist?
05/06/2014 09:06 AMPosted by SneakyDog
When are you going to fix the bug that Chiltara never spawns?

I have run caverns of frost 10 times in last 2 days (the caverns by themselves are a rare spawn), and 0 Chiltara spawns. It is like she doesn't exist?

10 times in 2 days is nothing. I ran 60 runs in 2 days, got my Frozen Blood. Long story short, the drop rate/spawn rate is messed up, but keep at it you will get your Frozen Blood.
Blizzard, pls clarify tis coz i omost had enough of everyday lookin for Chiltara n expect a Glimmering Gemstone drop n nothing.. is Glimmering Gemstone a 1 time drop per acc? i genuinely dont think so coz i got 2 Rainbow Vial n 2 Black Mushroom but hey im not d creator of tis game.. pls reply swiftly coz im dont wanna hunt for something tats not there anymore n waste alot of time
5 more runs today in cavern's of frost today, 0 Chiltara sightings. This is in adventure mode. It's like you removed her from the game.
farm caverns and caves today for 4 hours both in adventure and campaign chiltara spawn only once in campaign mode in caverns on t3 dropped 0

blizzard should add more monsters that drop this mat
I created it and use it on my WD, decent roll check it out!
04/28/2014 07:21 PMPosted by Grimiku
We don't have an ETA for the patch yet, but it is being worked on!

PvP is being worked on as well...
with the resent patch 2.0.5 i have been looking on boundies level and normal levels from normal mode untill torment 2 mode...without any luck for chitara to throw Gibbering Gemstone for the Staff of Herding

if anyone took the Gibbering Gemstone can guide me where the Gibbering Gemstone had been found?
on boundies levels?
or normal levels?

and also in what level it was