Rate the monk above you- ROS VI

Monk
Prev 1 3 4 5 25 Next
@momint

Nice fire damage gear, i'm so jelly over your rorg

I like that you're stacking attack speed, makes monk much more fun to play with imo
@moment - Nice Fist of Az! Your toughness is also pretty damn high, which is something I'm struggling with until I get some more setpieces crafted. Looks like you're doing Resist All but also OWE, which is hinky but not awful (I'm rolling that way too right now). 7/10 pending a better Fist of Az proc roll for you :-)
05/01/2014 07:56 AMPosted by Prosthesis
@moment - Nice Fist of Az! Your toughness is also pretty damn high, which is something I'm struggling with until I get some more setpieces crafted. Looks like you're doing Resist All but also OWE, which is hinky but not awful (I'm rolling that way too right now). 7/10 pending a better Fist of Az proc roll for you :-)

Hey Prosthesis,

you got some nice fire gear going, but you're going to need to really focus on getting the right resists on your pieces.

Also, try aiming for better weapons as soon as possible! I like your Ice Climbers, jealousy.

I've recently changed my build swapping blackthorne chest (4set bonus) and EOTS 28% lightning for 2 piece inna's, would like your opinions on my setup.

thanks
@ Pouli
Nice monk : 8(10)
Pros : Ammy ,Aughilds , Rorg
Con's : Innas, gloves , no soj ,no soh
Still a good monk room for lots of improvement
Any idea what I have to improve?
05/01/2014 08:31 AMPosted by BurN
@ Pouli
Nice monk : 8(10)
Pros : Ammy ,Aughilds , Rorg
Con's : Innas, gloves , no soj ,no soh
Still a good monk room for lots of improvement

SoH+SoJ = badluck :|

you mean my tri-fecta gloves with my OwE resist on it? yeah it's pretty bad.

I was testing innas 3 piece last night. I'm going back to 4 piece bonus of blackthorne + EotS 28% lightning on it.
05/01/2014 09:31 AMPosted by JWWK
Any idea what I have to improve?

Craft aughuilds.

Choose an ele dmg affix and gear towards it.

Farm A1 Bounties for grandeur ring, mix blackthorne and aughuilds until they fix our monk set bonuses.

Spend shards on weapons to get Odyn/Thunderfury. hope for a SoH Drop.
@BurN

I like your Monk - I don't think it needs any improvement. 9.5/10
(really sorry for the lazy ranking)

Need help on my Monk.
Its a hybrid Lightning and Fire monk. Since I was getting a lot of fire gear.
Been trying out this build lately. It seems pretty good for T2 I don't know if I should jump to T3.
my future plans
Helm -> Andariel
Gloves -> Magefist.

Thanks for the help
@darkapao

I think you can tackle T3 but it might be a bit slow. I'd upgrade those gems in your weps too. If you get a lvl 70 unity or a SoJ it can replace your lvl 60 unity

good luck with the drops man! :)

7/10
@dinox nice helm, and in jealous of your RoRG, I've done like 1600 bounties and no luck finding one :/. Good sheet DPS also, what is your damage in game?

I finally just broke 600k DPS on my profile, I'm over 700in game. I still need a better helm, better gems(stupid gold prices), and the RoRG, hopefully innas pants also.
@scrotie
Nice monk , u r shoulders , bracers can be replaced with aghuilds .. So that you can take adv of the set bonuses .
Overall 8/10

@ pouli
A trifecta gloves means nothing nowadays any 1 can roll a good rare trifecta and your legendary is as good as a rare . since you have rorg you must make use of a set bonus by crafting or getting a set gloves . And that's why your gloves are no good.
hey Scrotie.

My LTK crits for 9m-12m. I have a lot of work to do with my monk. TF and SoH just wont drop for me. Even a Won or a Odyn! If RNGesus doesnt want to give me those weps hopefully I get a better Fist of Az.

Please rate BurN
05/01/2014 11:14 AMPosted by BurN
@scrotie
Nice monk , u r shoulders , bracers can be replaced with aghuilds .. So that you can take adv of the set bonuses .
Overall 8/10

Yeah, I need to craft them, I'm also trying to get the act 1 ring so I can really take advantage of set pieces, but no luck so far.(1600+ bounties looking for one)

I really like your monk btw, I'm quite jealous of your gems, I am no where close to being able to afford to craft those, I wish we could still buy gold or sell stuff at the auction house...

What is your in game dps?

05/01/2014 11:15 AMPosted by dinox
hey Scrotie.

My LTK crits for 9m-12m. I have a lot of work to do with my monk. TF and SoH just wont drop for me. Even a Won or a Odyn! If RNGesus doesnt want to give me those weps hopefully I get a better Fist of Az.

Please rate BurN

That is about what mine crits for as well. I am running TF and Odyn right now, I had a Won drop for me last night, but it rolled super low damage and no socket, but I'm just holding onto it because I've wanted one for a bit, it's cool looking.
@Burn
I envy your gear. Not much I can say, it seems to be well balanced and every improvement you could do is based on lucky drops. 9/10
@ Burn

Nice stacking of lit skill and elite dmg, elites must melt pretty fast. There's a mix of various resistances (I'm in the same boat), but a good %ranged/melee dmg reduction. My guess is T4, maybe T5?
Overall 9/10.

Oh and to those that do rate me, I'm aware of FoT's shortcomings, but I like it over WoTHF:FOF because it procs SoH (I don't like DR:SB).
@scrotie
Overall 8/10

@ pouli
A trifecta gloves means nothing nowadays any 1 can roll a good rare trifecta and your legendary is as good as a rare . since you have rorg you must make use of a set bonus by crafting or getting a set gloves . And that's why your gloves are no good.

@scrotie
Overall 8/10

@ pouli

I don't have any trifecta set gloves for now... you should drop one with everything, you're not using any of it.

pz
Please rate my monk.. im at a loss as to where to go next.
05/01/2014 11:35 AMPosted by DrDrake
Please rate my monk.. im at a loss as to where to go next.

craft aughuilds bracers and chest - get them with your OWE resist and aim for bracers with fire or light dmg.

get a RRoG from act 1 bounties

aim for 1200 all resist with OWE!
@ stripes
Very nice monk .. 9/10
Why 3 aughilds ? You have rorg .. And an excellent find .
@ Pouli
I get 300 AR from lightning so I don't have to drop owe
05/01/2014 12:06 PMPosted by BurN
@ stripes
Very nice monk .. 9/10
Why 3 aughilds ? You have rorg .. And an excellent find .
@ Pouli
I get 300 AR from lightning so I don't have to drop owe

misschecked your second piece! what is your all resist at? isnt it a little low for t6 speed runs?

Since we're bottlenecked into cyclone/sanctuare/EP bots, I was wondering if you had any problems with that?