Horadric cube

General Discussion
Add halls of the dead so I can get to lvl 3 and get me a cube. Really need to do some transmuting yo
pls blizzard add cube so i can transmute my gems free without going alllll the way to jewelcrafter only to pay for it!
Those were the days.
Yeah i need one. Otherwise i have to pay to craft jewels. pshhh whats the point of training a skill if I have to pay someone to do it for me anyway. CUBE PLS
Amen. Shen is funny and all that but... after dumping that much cash into his shiny cart you have to pay him MORE? It's like a boot camp for corporate milking. Where activision trains and conditions the young into the whole "getting milked is FUN" mentality.
the cube would be a welcome addition to the game but only for crafting jems please, otherwise what is the point of the mystic.
05/01/2014 09:40 AMPosted by Arklight
the cube would be a welcome addition to the game but only for crafting jems please, otherwise what is the point of the mystic.

Taking your gold? You could just make one npc that does that... no need for 3.
05/01/2014 09:35 AMPosted by HiSaZuL
Amen. Shen is funny and all that but... after dumping that much cash into his shiny cart you have to pay him MORE? It's like a boot camp for corporate milking. Where activision trains and conditions the young into the whole "getting milked is FUN" mentality.

I do not look forward to future games or gamers :/

I just hope my entry into the industry won't be too late to save it from this.
6 Skull Rares