Questions that Remain (ATTN: Blue)

Console Discussion
05/12/2014 04:09 PMPosted by Grimiku
There are some good questions in this thread, but I don't have any additional details to share at this point. However, it's a great time to start collecting questions. So, keep asking your Diablo III Ulitmate Evil Edition questions here, and I'll be sure to keep up with them. Once we have more information to share then I'll come back and answer as many of them as I can.

How will the loot system work on Xbox one? Will there also be in game mailing? Trading? Will picking up items that belongs to another character auto-transfer to that other character (like the video from Pax demo's on PS4)?

Finally, any trailers for Xbox one yet? I can't seem to find anything but PS4 ones :(
05/20/2014 02:37 PMPosted by Morasta
Any word if a 2nd player will be able to earn trophies in co-op on the PS4?

The system supports it but few games have enabled the feature. With that the game is a probable purchase for me, without, I'm still undecided.

I'm also interested in knowing this. My fiance and I share a ps4 and are interested in couch co-oping this.

It would be very discouraging if one of us was restricted from earning trophies.
Zombie thread!
I know it's been a while, but I promise we haven't forgotten about everyone's questions for Ultimate Evil Edition. The Q&A is still in the works, and we're still on track to share it with all of you before we ship UEE. We appreciate everyone's contributions, questions, and participation in these conversations, and we're looking forward to seeing all of you in UEE on Aug 19!
So late! Lol.
I assume certain decisions were still not final, and impossible to draw up an FAQ without being misguided.

I am believing you've taken so long because UEE is gonna be awesome! XD

(plzzzz patch support plz plz plz)
<3
07/25/2014 12:33 PMPosted by Branch77x7
I am believing you've taken so long because UEE is gonna be awesome! XD

It's gonna be totally wicked!
I believe you! <3
I have a feeling news will come the 1st of August!
questions:

will there still be 3 affixes for elites on ps3/xbox?

since there will be more mobs on ps4/xbone, will drop rates remain the same? Will drop rates be increased for ps3/xbox to account for smaller mob density?
I was wondering about Challenges when you xfer from PS3 vanila to PS4 UEE. I know on the PC alot of the ones that aren't applicable anymore got moved to Feats of Strength. Will completed challenges that are still valid get checked off and the others moved to FoS or will they just all be blank.
The big question is "How will UEE be supported post launch?"
Bugfixes only?
Free or paid content?
Balance patches?

If we receive "patching", estimation of how consistent this could possibly be?

I think these questions are of great concern!
About cheating:

Will we be able to report cheating in game

if so..

are people going to get banned for using modded / dupped items online?
Is there gonna be install option for disk version?
07/26/2014 01:25 PMPosted by Dallo

This has already been answered.

Yes.
07/26/2014 01:01 PMPosted by STIMROLLER
About cheating:

Will we be able to report cheating in game

if so..

are people going to get banned for using modded / dupped items online?

I would love this... I do hope something like this is not out of reach. I really like leaving my game open and playing with randoms, and I hate it when a hacker comes and crashes my fun. I'd at least like the option to kick someone, or screen for hacked items, and have a *legit* mode where the game scans for items/characters with impossible stats and blocks them from your matchmaking.
I think it ends up hurting community for legit-only players. Isolates us to a large degree.
Yes, people we already have contact with we can play with, and we can meet people on the forums.
But there's no denying that it limits us to some degree.

I realize it can be difficult to moderate that sort of thing in console games, but it can be done.
I don't think it's wrong to hope for, but I don't know if I expect them to do anything about it.
Don't know if this one has been asked. Can we keep our banners and unlocked components or will we have to start with new banners and components?
I agree with above post of how will we be supported post launch? I play plenty on PC, but I also travel a lot and don't have good internet so I choose to take my xbox with me. I have played the PTR for 2.1 and theres a lot of good stuff, but as of now Im only seeing it ship with content up to 2.0.4....Please Blizz give us 2.1!!!
Won't be seeing ya buddy if there won't be patch support (balance/bugs and some content). Hopefully the QA drops soon so I can make a decision on whether to re-preorder.
07/26/2014 02:10 PMPosted by Branch77x7
07/26/2014 01:25 PMPosted by Dallo

This has already been answered.

Yes.

Can I ask where did you see that,I tryed looking for it but couldnt find anything.