<OPOG> Oceanic Clans

Aus/NZ General Discussion
Prev 1 6 7 8 15 Next
Splitting the clan into NS and season is an interesting idea however the administration and effort required would be a nightmare. Some things to consider:

1. Does the clan have enough NS members on regularly? As of right now,we have 9 NS members online and 21 members playing season.

2. What happens after season? The thought of kicking a player from the season clan and telling him/her to go to the NS clan would be tedious and require a lot of effort to maintain.

3. Also as nimblix mentioned - what happens to both season and NS players? Surely they would lose out eitherway.

4. The initial transition between clans would require a smooth and non-discriminate process so that it doesn't bother members.

Overall I'm personally against the idea - but if all of the issues i've listed above can be addressed then I'm all for it.
Hey all, agree that it's a good idea but has it's flaws.

1. Not really many NS as a general because Season has been more popular as of late. Moving means more room to expand on the NS players, does it mean you can't play seasons? Well no that's just silly, more the fact so called player is mostly an NS player.

2. After season is always a transition. Nothing happens, the seasonal just play Ns during the period. Moving around is just unnessary pain during end of era time.

3. Most player know what they will focus on mostly each era, and yes theres players who play both. Again probably just down to their main focus, to decide which clan they will be in at the time.

4. All we can do is decide which clan will focus on what, notify members of each clans direction. It's the players choice to move around if needed, it's true it would be a great deal of effort to notify each player they are politely being asked to change clans.

Lastly how do members feel about the idea, if players aren't onboard it just won't work smoothly as one would hope. A general feedback from players would help in the decision.

I do feel a strong focus for each clan in a certain direction will prove to be benificial. Players would have to be comfortable switching around in a casual manner when needed. Removals of players in main clan are needed atm from inactivity, forwarding me their btag will help me add them to the sister clan for now.

Many players not in our clan are looking for clans with a more focused approach from the many talks I have with players in the region.

The idea and support for this to happen comes from members from previous clans where there was not a strong enough focus in direction leading to very split gameplay.

Our core players are pretty chill and easygoing. Think most would jump onboard if it was the direction that we felt we should take.

Peace.
Probably make the main clan NS as most of officer are already NS focused. Get back players, and promote the change. I mean lightstorm for 1 has already gone clanless. yeh I noticed mate.

I will make the recruit page show the change. Guess we can only see what happens.
Hey guys I am an officer from AR and rank 75 DH .... I'm looking for a group of dedicated AUSSIE D3 players with the gear, paragons and experience to push 60+ (I want to push top 10 boards at least)

I am Currently Looking for another well geared Ancient krider DH or wizard, a zdps sader and a stun zdps WD

Must be Paragon 550+ (prefer closer to 700)
Have voice chat or the ability to get voice chat
Must have mostly ancient gear (at least half to three quarters of your gear should be well rolled ancient pieces (will give some leeway for zdps if you're a boss)
All Gems should be 45+ minimum
Must have a good, never give up attitude.

My battle tag is Loki#6687, add me if you are interested in pushing 4 man leader boards or farming 58/60 for gem upgrades, or speed 46/48 runs.

From your friendly neighborhood <AR> officer :)

Loki
The clans full cant play with ns players so basically they are there taking up space clans have to be split.... i have 10+ players wanting season invite & they don't want to wait much longer most are joining other clans.
05/04/2015 03:41 PMPosted by Azza
Probably make the main clan NS as most of officer are already NS focused. Get back players, and promote the change. I mean lightstorm for 1 has already gone clanless. yeh I noticed mate.

I will make the recruit page show the change. Guess we can only see what happens.

Azza just hit me up if that NS clan becomes a reality.
Will do lightstorm, unfortunately my hands are tied till I can get in touch with Nimblx. Don't worry we will make room.
I'd be up for dedicated NS thingy, but not really too worried if it doesn't happen. I'm only a noob entry to the clan and am really enjoying it as it is now.
I'm not really interested in seasons other than the quick rush to 70 for the sake of having transmogs.
Ok we have gone ahead and made each clan focus on non_season or season. I know there is demand for a NS population for sure, as most clans have a larger seasonal playerbase.We have a fair few slots free in both clans if you would like to send a request. We are also looking to strengthen our seasonal groups.

Thanks to the officers and players for their help and support during this time. Going smoothly so far.
Azza, which clan is NS?
Men of mayhem = non-seasons
Angels of Anarchy = seasons

Hope this helps will get the guys to edit clan info to show this.
Just wanted to say thanks to azza for the invite & letting alot of the aus elite clan join. We have a very solid season & ns clan!
05/07/2015 03:23 AMPosted by Degske
Just wanted to say thanks to azza for the invite & letting alot of the aus elite clan join. We have a very solid season & ns clan!

Absolutely, I have amended the original AUSELITE recruit thread to reflect this.

Again the requirements for joining are per front page of this thread.

Cheers

Edit

Please join the OCE community to keep both groups united as well as other AU/NZ clans

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/14059365813
Thanks guys,

I'm actually taking a small break from the game atm, but am happy to have been able to make this happen for the players.

A clan is nothing without the players and this has obviously been a good decision based on the feedback.

We are somewhere in the region of 200+ active players strong. We are always looking for more players to strengthen our teams.

If you are interested in joining please contact the relevant players noted on our main recruitment page. As I am taking a short break currently I ask that you contact the officers for invite if you are interested in our seasonal clan.
Just a reminder to both clans to update diabloprogress with the relevant clan info, we have rankings but it's really out of date so I'm sure we could bump it up to be noticed.

Also added a fair few players on diabloladder if you wanted to see if your there, this one is pretty easy just add your btag.

Good luck.
05/09/2015 07:24 AMPosted by Azza
Just a reminder to both clans to update diabloprogress with the relevant clan info, we have rankings but it's really out of date so I'm sure we could bump it up to be noticed.

Also added a fair few players on diabloladder if you wanted to see if your there, this one is pretty easy just add your btag.

Good luck.

My progress page has a outdated email address attached to it. I can't reset my password nor can I get in to edit it.

D3ladder is up to date tho :)
That's unfortunate mate. Well you can only do what you can do. Only thing I can think of is making a new account, though this is diabloprogress so not sure if it will work.
05/12/2015 03:29 PMPosted by Azza
That's unfortunate mate. Well you can only do what you can do. Only thing I can think of is making a new account, though this is diabloprogress so not sure if it will work.

They actually sent me an email the other day, when I clicked on it, it sent me to my page already logged in. I managed to include the tag :)

Happy days
Ok guys. I have 100 GR keys ranging from 52-56. I need to get them to 58-60 for solo attempts. I'm looking to do this on Saturday after lunch Melbourne time. Is anyone out there on a similar mission that would be keen?

NS of course
Hey all just a reminder we have 2 clans, one for Seasons and one for NS.

For those transferring to whatever one they need at the time just leave clan, go to clan finder, search OPOG under English (SEA)

Men of Mayhem = NS
Angels Of Anarchy = S

This applies to anyone not in the clan also looking to join. :)