Elite ground attacks ninja-buffed to majorly OP

General Discussion
1 2 3 13 Next
Go near a Plagued or Desecrator pool and barely touch it, your hit points will drop faster than Hogan's wrecking ball in custard.

I was gonna say we need to be informed of these changes, but considering that idiotic decisions are never admitted by Blizzard.......here we go again.
And they doubled it. Unless you have a unity, good luck with T4 and beyond as a melee. Be prepare to fill up half or near half of your active/passive slots with defensive skills. Get ready to start gearing up on defensive sets. Get ready to troll or be troll. Get ready for another long month before changes come.
word on the street is BT doesn't even work all the time lol

I wonder how this bug came into existence. I guess it was the re-organizing of the affixes that can roll together.
it takes a total of 3 seconds to figure out they buffed the damage.

its more interesting to figure stuff out on your own than have blizzard spoon feed you.
yep 1400 all resist and still taking lots of dmg
Plagued not only seems to be doing increased damage, it is dealing that damage far faster as well. Before this patch, you could stand in a Plagued pool for around a second or so and not take damage (same applies to Desecrate), then after that it began to tick and eat your life away. I am assuming this was a bit of a 'grace period' to allow you time to react and get out of the pool, but now that seems to be gone.
These secret buffs to monsters affix abilities. I feel like grabbing a torch and pitch fork and going on a witch hunt. I would be ok with this, if they at least detailed the changes in the notes.
05/15/2014 05:18 AMPosted by Diablerie
Go near a Plagued or Desecrator pool and barely touch it, your hit points will drop faster than Hogan's wrecking ball in custard
My crudader and his blackthorns defy you.
Pretty sure this is a bug and not a 'ninja-buff'.

Ground DoT's seem to be ignoring the player's Armor value altogether.
My Blackthorns are working fine, thanks.
Blackthorns is BIS now.
Haven't noticed any difference at all, but maybe this buff only affects scrubs?
Blue pls D:
If this is a bug then why isn't it being hotfixed like the SoH "bug"?
Love my Blackthornes, went from carefully doing T4 (before patch) to facerolling T5 (after patch).