I quit.

General Discussion
Prev 1 20 21 22 23 Next
typical immature, i quit post.

but still post and plays. good game is good, have fun.
05/23/2014 05:46 AMPosted by Krazymagic
I've always said if people cared as much about their country, the state of it, and the direction its heading, as much as they did their video games, a lot of things may be different. Typing an essay about how youre going to stop playing a video game is so trivial. Spend such effort on things that matter. Games are entertainment. If you burn yourself out with it, or it gets boring, just walk away; no need to hold a ceremony or write essay's about it. There are much more important things going on in the world that merit such effort.

You should tell that to Blizzard so they stop telling people like OP to post his grievances on the forums.
deuces

you mad bro
I am myself a little discouraged. I recently purchased the SC2 package and to be honest, I'm finding a lot more thrill and excitement out of that game than Diablo. I was expecting more from the expansion and I'm really kinda disappointed too. Take care OP.
You can't compare D3 and SC2... while I fond both fun, you can't REALLY compare than other than I have more fun with a RTS that an RPG
Paragon 99 lol.
Lol, he made a new toon. This is why I can never take dramatic I quit posts seriously.
Theres some new legos games out that might be more of your playing style lol
Games are designed as a business, kinda like Hollywood movies,music industry. Its about making profit. Not about art, love, or anything creative.
The gaming industry is 1000x bigger then it was 17 years ago. Many things change. Making a game good for the older generation players does not earn your business money. You got to make it for the dumbed down newer generation to make money.
05/13/2014 11:12 PMPosted by Zolgar
05/13/2014 11:10 PMPosted by Xanikk999
This man has balls. He did delete all his toons..

/salute

XD Well if that is what it takes to "prove" (since that is apparently needed by some?) that I quit, then sure, why not?

Real way to prove it, is to leave and never come back. That includes the forums.
05/24/2014 01:26 PMPosted by DragonFlyy
05/13/2014 11:12 PMPosted by Zolgar

XD Well if that is what it takes to "prove" (since that is apparently needed by some?) that I quit, then sure, why not?

Real way to prove it, is to leave and never come back. That includes the forums.

Typical troll with mental issues, why anyone should leave forums? Its surely much more fun than game itself lol xD Save your breath to give lecture about what people should do... your judgement doesnt fulfill its truthfullness.
As of this posting, lvl 23 hardcore barb.

I would get his reasons for quitting, but alas.
thank god. another cry baby gone.
He actually has good points. Very relevant. So those who flame him or ^ say he is a cry baby could simply !@#$ off. The game is in fact not near what it should've been. It's a decent game for the casual idiots of our generation, but not as good as it should be/could be?
How surprising, he didn't quit.

Why is this thread not locked yet?
So he deleted all his toons and then just started over? LOL! Could have just waited for ladder to do that. Got anything to say here OP? After all you created this thread that is now 21 pages long....
Quits but creates a barb and starts leveling it.

Last updated on May 24, 2014 5:08 PM PDT gg
Pathetic...