Nat's Slayer (rarity)

Demon Hunter
Anyone know how rare this bow is? On par with krider/calamity? Almost at 300 paragon levels with no sign of it. Wish I could gamble for it :(
I haven't seen one either, slightly more paragon than you. Sadly I have only seen Mara gloves too, no other pieces.

At least we have Calamity.

I've heard Nats Slayer isn't that rare, but all I keep getting are Danettas....
oddly enuf i found a complete nat's set (lvl 60) in d3v loot 2 during the release week leading to ROS. i've yet to find a single piece in ROS. >.<
oddly enuf i found a complete nat's set (lvl 60) in d3v loot 2 during the release week leading to ROS. i've yet to find a single piece in ROS. >.<

So weird, I've found a Nats ring, helm, two booties, and two embraces. Only Maras gloves, worst piece that could drop considering T&T I'll never use em.

RNG is a strange beast.
It's not even close to the rarity of Calamity and Kridershot.

For every 2 Danetta's you find, you'll find 1 Nat slayer
For every 10 Danetta's you find, you'll find 1 Calamity.
Good to know. I've found 2 Danetta's and 1 Spite so far, so the next one will be a Slayer for sure!
05/07/2014 11:43 AMPosted by Shadowsong
Good to know. I've found 2 Danetta's and 1 Spite so far, so the next one will be a Slayer for sure!

I found around a dozen of those before slayer.. I think I got it at level 340ish :/
I have yet to see a Danetta's, Nat's Slayer or Calamity. All I really want is a Nat's Slayer and some Marauder's Pants/Boots and I'll feel fairly complete. But who knows how long that could take...

Also based on a site I found that seemed fairly legit, it mentions the Calamity is at a 1.64% of rolling and the Nat Slayer is at 8.2%. My interpretation was once a weapon rolls, it then rolls again to see what weapon that will be. It's funny because my bow is the same percentage but I've found 4 of them. The Danetta's are at 16.39%.

Anyway, I highly suggest opening up Google and doing a search for "reaper of souls diablo drop rate released". It talks about a tiered system that many of us have already came to the conclusion after hundreds of hours of playtime. It's worth a read. I'm not saying its 100% accurate but general speaking and based on my experience–seems consistent.
Yeah, Nat's Slayer like the other set items is half as common as the "common" legendaries.

I'm still looking for one too, found 2 Calamities and 3 !@#$%^- Lacunis in the meantime. No matter what the droprate % is, RNG is still annoying as hell.
I've found...

5 Danetta Spite
2 Danetta Revenge
4 Izzuccob
3 Balefire Caster
0 Tenclip
0 Slayer
0 Calamity

The Slayer I'm using was dropped by another in my group. I don't count that.

05/07/2014 11:40 AMPosted by BrushLawyer

Haha. no.
Ive found like 3 nats slayers, gambled 1 calamity (something like 13 denetas spite 7 revenge 15 tenclips 6 izzucob 12 balefires

I have 2 calamity, 5 total Danetta's, a bunch of other bows. No Nat slayer though. I'm convinced it won't drop for me.
PRAISE RNGESUS. I got one a few days ago in a T1 rift, not a good roll though.
It's not as rare as Calamity, Kridershot or Chanon Bolter. That said, it is still pretty rare. I dropped probably 8 Danettas Sets before I found one. I finally dropped one at roughly paragon 450. I then dropped 4-5 more in the following week. RNG.
05/07/2014 12:38 PMPosted by jharrell

It will be fine once Blizz fixes %dmg

Or you can reroll to black dmg. Either way, it's almost impossible for nats slayer to be bad because it always has a socket.

Please. That is a perfect roll. Stop being lazy and roll the damage.
05/07/2014 01:16 PMPosted by Gnillort

Please. That is a perfect roll. Stop being lazy and roll the damage.

Not perfect, but close. If it rolls 10% dmg you are golden because it already has a socket. The dmg modifier roll is what makes it good because you can reroll the damage range. Also, LoK isn't a bad secondary stat either, although I'd prefer disc.
05/07/2014 12:22 PMPosted by jim2point0
I've found...

5 Danetta Spite
2 Danetta Revenge
4 Izzuccob
3 Balefire Caster
0 Tenclip
0 Slayer
0 Calamity

The Slayer I'm using was dropped by another in my group. I don't count that.

Haha. no.

Where's the Dawns in your list? I've found at least 5 dawns and at least 5 balefire casters. Other numbers are about the same but I've got 1 Calamity and one K'Mar. No Slayer. Must be pretty rare, but obviously not as rare as Calamity.
I got my Nats Slayer off a clan mate because for the life of me I couldn't find one...

Found 6 cloaks, 3 rings, and 1 pair of boots lol.