D3 Loot tables - Need Korean to Translate it

Hardcore
It will certainly be easy to make the game easier for new players in one or two months, just change the drop rates for certain set items from 1/1000 to 1/100 and the new players will have the same items the top players have in 10 times less, and then we will have ladder, unfortunately this game has been designed always for new players, earlier players are always the one who suffers more to get the items we want. Now I think they updated their drop rates to make lut socks and the Might of the Earth set items even rarer, yes, they are still dropping, but if you get one consider yourself a lottery winner, I really hope they change it so all legendaries got the same drop rate.

The fire amulet drop rate is ridiculous, looks like legendaries amulets are the most difficult to drop, and on top of that you have 1/621 chance to get that fire amulet you want, just remember it can roll really bad, that is plain stupid, I believe they removed AH but forgot to change the drop rate, it made sense before with RMHA making some items really expensive, but now it is a different story, we can't trade anymore.
05/03/2014 12:24 PMPosted by AkUriel
The fire amulet drop rate is ridiculous, looks like legendaries amulets are the most difficult to drop, and on top of that you have 1/621 chance to get that fire amulet you want, just remember it can roll really bad, that is plain stupid, I believe they removed AH but forgot to change the drop rate, it made sense before with RMHA making some items really expensive, but now it is a different story, we can't trade anymore.

Its meant to be insanely rare because of how powerful it can be. Equip frost amulet and facetank malthael T6 sup?
And this is where you're wrong. I can still farm T6 Ghom w/o Mara or kill Malthael w/o the Cold amulet or kill elites on T6 w/o the Fire one.

In order to get one of these amulets in most cases you need to farm possibly 1000's of hours for one, let alone it roll good to be useful and that's if you play only 1 character.

Do you really want to use an amulet with 3 crappy primary stats for just the protection from one element? You still have the other elements + the DPS factor that is also important if you want to kill things fast and stay alive.
Atm I couldn't care less about Malthael and Ghom, the real problem here is that with the current drop rates, it will take forever to get the gear you want, I would say 300 hours playing a char/class should be enough to get at least a not optimal version of the gear you want, and lets say 1000 hour should be enough to get the top rolls, that is not the case atm, there will be a lot of people without the gear they need even after playing the game 1000 hours because the current RNG favor way too much one kind of legendary to drop over another (Hello BT boots! Where did you go IK boots?)
05/03/2014 04:09 PMPosted by silentkiller
And this is where you're wrong. I can still farm T6 Ghom w/o Mara or kill Malthael w/o the Cold amulet or kill elites on T6 w/o the Fire one.

In order to get one of these amulets in most cases you need to farm possibly 1000's of hours for one, let alone it roll good to be useful and that's if you play only 1 character.

Do you really want to use an amulet with 3 crappy primary stats for just the protection from one element? You still have the other elements + the DPS factor that is also important if you want to kill things fast and stay alive.

And someone with those amulets could do ghom/malthael with yellow gear just as easily (at least in the tanking department). Of course nobody's saying you should use those amulets all the time, you can keep them in your bag and switch on demand.
You understand that your logic is flawed right?

I can kill Ghom in about 15-20sec on T6 as it is w/o Mara. If you think that the reason these amulets or gear isn't dropping because I will mindlessly farm Ghom for gold/xp and loot then you're mistaking.

Not to mention that everything is BoA, so there is no benefit of all that except your own.
OMG is this clash of the titans or what
I'm afraid Riv doesn't understand much of this game. Too bad he found a way to use the forums.
Hi Hildegar

So you think it is ok that Mara's takes so long to drop because all top HC players are farming Ghom, and Ghom is Diablo's endgame, and there is nothing better to do atm than kill Ghom endlessly, selecting the kill ghom quest, go to waypoint, go to ghom room, mouse hover ghom and press and hold mouse button, wait ghom die, tp to town, leave game, repeat.. that is diablo's endgame, and you prolly is doing this a lot right? Blizzard could have saved a lot of resources by just implementing that ghom part as long looks like d3 is all about ghom.

Sorry if I am playing the game the wrong way by doing bounties and rifts and I need all the gear available to farm it in the optimal way, so I might be wrong to expect that the drop rates get fixed to reasonable value for every item in the game.
Things is:
give me a REAL reason for things to have such a low chance to drop on a BIND ON ACCOUNT game.
I'm trying to think outside the box, but you keep talking how OP Ghom farming is. You know that everyone at this point can farm him on T4-6 without any special amulets that prevent poison damage.

To me it looks you're trying to find a closure to your DC death on him by justifying the extremely low drop rates on Mara's and if you had such an amulet you would be one of the wealthiest people and that's just sad. You should take your own advice and look beyond Ghom.
I could make more gold in Rifts than farming boring Ghom or Hell Rifts.
Here's list of all ultra-rare loots, from incgamers, basically the data there coincides with the korean data presented here

Rings: Focus, Restraint
Amulets: Mara’s Kaleidoscope, Xephirian Amulet, Ancestor’s Grace, The Star of Azkaranth (Rarest item in the game.)
Pants: Hexing Pants of Mr. Yan, Pox Faulds
Bracers: Lacuni Prowlers
Gloves: Frostburn, Tasker and Theo
Boots: Ice Climbers
Belts: The Witching Hour
Wizard Hats: Velvet Camaral

Weapons:
Swords: Rimeheart, Shard of Hate
Hand Crossbows: Calamity
Bows: Kridershot
Crossbows: Chanon Bolter
Wands: Wand of Woh
Orbs: Winter Flurry
Ceremonial Knives: Starmetal Kukri
Mojos: Shukrani’s Triumph
Crusader Shields: Akarat’s Awakening
2H swords: Cam’s Rebuttal
2H Maces: The Furnace

so basically, if you're playing the game to farm for one of above items, your chances are slim to none.
Im looking for the "The Star of Azkaranth", apparently it has retarded drop rates.

Still, i do consider it the best necklace for hc
If you're worried about molten there is always BT that protects you from that and desecrator. Giving up two damage rolls on an badly rolled Star of Az can easily set you back one T level in terms of dps.

The only reason I can think of why they would make it so rare is uber Diablo.
For me the problem is that you can have RNG + low drop rates + BoA.

Is the combination of these three factors that is killing the fun, at least for me and my friends.
In my own opinion I don't think fire damage is that bad at all, Molten is the worst of all and you can get 3 piece BT + RRG and not worry about it. For a melee class Lighting damage is the worst of all, as it can 1 shot you and you won't see it coming.

If the drop rate of the Star of Az is so low because of Uber Diablo then that's pretty sad, I'm yet to do Ubers, they give almost no reward for the effort you will put in.