Diablo3V exp runs. Attention this needs to get fixed!

General Discussion
Prev 1 3 4 5
07/02/2014 01:01 PMPosted by Lazybum
call me crazy but i always thought about setting up a 2nd battle.net profile just so i can make a Diablo3v account, then feed it yellow items with minus level requirements from my first. Wonder if i could just add another diablo3 license to my current one and be able to log in on either.

granted making twinks was always a fun side project in wow when raiding got boring. have several diff capped hunters in wow with bis sets for various expansions. If i could lock the xp on one of my 60 toons in d3 i would.

The only way would be if u create a new battle.net acc buy a new DIablo3v copy and dont upgrade to ros.

Maybe you suggest that option with locking the exp at lvl 60 so u can play act5 as a lvl 60 char or just RoS at lvl 60.
But well i dont htink that will get done very soon or even ever.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/13087689086

Btw still no Ghom hotfix and no patch 2.1.0 patchnote about ghomruns in Diablo3V.

I am really angry about Blizzard.

I WANT KILL MONSTERS AND I WANT THAT TO BE BEST THING TO DO.
END OF DISCUSSION! FIX IT!!!!!!

Edit:
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/14579125/
Try there. For example there is a archievement. Radiant star gems.
There is no way to get that archievement once u bought RoS.
It would make sense to either remove that archievment or lock your char at lvl 60 so u have a chance to do that one.
OP you do realize the reason why Ghom etc get farmed is that people complained about others farming areas that had a high mob density of normal monsters and leveling that way. Blizzard then smashed mob xp gains to the sub basement. Now the only thing that gives xp is in decent amounts is quests, bounties, and bosses.
Dang Neo...

You started this thread on 5/17/2014 and you just keep bumping the crap out of it.
If you were going to get a Blue to come in here and say "We will get right on that sir", then it would have already happened by now.

Blizz is trying to figure out how their level 100 G-Rift just got creamed by a Korean team, that is what they are talking about around their break room while sipping energy drinks, not whether or not someone is fed up with Ghom as their primary leveling tool.
Neo please.

1/10
07/04/2014 12:35 AMPosted by WeaponWorld
Dang Neo...

You started this thread on 5/17/2014 and you just keep bumping the crap out of it.
If you were going to get a Blue to come in here and say "We will get right on that sir", then it would have already happened by now.

Blizz is trying to figure out how their level 100 G-Rift just got creamed by a Korean team, that is what they are talking about around their break room while sipping energy drinks, not whether or not someone is fed up with Ghom as their primary leveling tool.

I did already metion reasony why am i bumping that one.
After 2 years of development of DIABLO3 (non RoS) it became a Ghom run and only a ghom run game.
This cant be accepted after all i went (we who didnt buy RoS) trough.
U have to agree this is NOT that epic Diablo3 Blizzard promissed once.

KEEP going Blizzard make it at least half epic. Step one:
Fix Ghom

Nineunbuffed
This is NOT a troll topic. Everything i said is just true.
This really needs to get fixed otherwise i feel really (even more) insulted as a human and as a player....

Charononus
I think i just didnt understnad your post then OR you didnt understnad why i posted my?
Whatever it is...
Ghom runs best thing to do isnt the right thing to "fix". As far as i can tell from your post u agree there? Or not? :D
I reached paragon 500 now..
http://www.twitch.tv/diabloips/c/4748124

Do i really need to continue doing this over and over again until the end of days?
Really Blizzard thats how u want Diablo3 classic to be?

Why?
Buy RoS, problem solved

/thread
Im at Para 715 and I must say, getting EXP now is the most boring aspect of the game...
07/26/2014 04:07 AMPosted by Aroth
Im at Para 715 and I must say, getting EXP now is the most boring aspect of the game...

Yea now u can imagine if u have to do ghom runs 24/7 since there is nothing else better.

The best part of it is.. u cant even improove your char to get exp or loot even faster.
Once u reached a certain speed u do that speed for the rest of your ingame life.
100% perfect items on your chars = do not matter at all.
So there is only left?
EXP

And to get exp = ghom runs ONLY

yannickhk
NO!
I didnt give Blizzard money when i bought Diablo3 to bring diablo3 some day (today) to a stage of running ONE monster to get everything i need.
To buy ROS would be supporting that behaivior which is IMPOSSIBLE.
At least i can NOT support it. If you think a solution to fix Diablo3V with buying ROS is a real solution... do it.
I cant. As mentioned.
If 2 years of Diablo3 development lead into THAT then there shouldnt be ANY WAY "ANYONE" should support Blizzard by buying ROS.
WHAT DO U THINK WILL HAPPEN TO ROS SOME DAY IF THIS HAPPEND TO DIABLO3V.

To buy RoS is just not logic respond. But if YOU think it is... U can not live on your own. or think.

I understnad that many ppl have brains but cannot use them but this is getting really insulting now.
You should feel ashamed of being a HUMAN. (if u dont get what i mean when i want Diablo3V to get fixed...)

If u dont feel anyonthing wrong there. Well its ok for me.. Do whatever you want. Buy ros and play it have fun! If Blizzard wants me to buy ros they need to fix Diablo3V first. (its not like that i will buy it then but there is a slightly higher chance that will happen someday......a very small chance if i use MY BRAIN and think about the diablo3V history until today...)

SAD BLIZZARD JUST SAD!!!!
Gee-wizz Neo... you back here again with your old thread?

Look man, I feel for you, I can see that you are extremely passionate about this subject and you type your buns off once every few weeks to tell Blizz about your Ghom crisis... but come on brother... let it go and just come over to RoS.

I know you do not want to support RoS because you feel that would be rewarding bad behavior, but Blizz has to move on and EXP exploits in RoS do get looked at and addressed, although no doubt players are very clever and find new ones.

Furthermore, Seasons are going to be where the new fun is at, trust me. You will not have to put all of your eggs in one basket with one EXP source, because you will spend your time finding new ways to get further in Greater Rifts instead of acting like a bot at one hyper-specific part of the game.

Getting mad about D3V mechanics is like Star Wars fans not being able to move on with their hobby of loving Star Wars because they dwell on Lucas adding the ultra-cornball scenes in the "new-and-improved" episodes 4, 5 and 6... we know... Han shot first!
WeaponWorld
U do know that Blizzard fixed RoS paragon lvling system just few weeks ago?
Double quest bonus exp from endboss for example.
U can see it here:
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/13272817873#13

That guy who posted that topic did it and was or is now paragon 984.
Didnt need to use bots or hacks to do it.

So by buying ros when it arrived... i would have changed from ghom to malthael.
To be fair maybe i would need first to farm something else to be able to reach the "endgame".

Maybe Blizzard fixed it few weeks ago which is good.
I dont know if its still the best thing to do in RoS.

ANd u might be right that at some point some day RoS will have a patch where killing mosnter(s) is the best thing to do...

But right now !TODAY! when i did NOT buy Ros but played Diablo3 since day ONE. The best thing to do is when u reach the "endgame" is to kill ghom.
Now since i already said.. I DID NOT PAY FOR DIABLO3v to kill ghom 24/7 after (i repeat) TWO freaking years of development. This is a step BACK and in addition against what BLIZZARD themself WANT players to do ingame.......

I am really sorry but i can NOT let this just go. It insults me as a CUSTOMER.

Nocare
No its not the same as diablo2 baal runs.
Not even close.

Its not even close when u reached lvl 98 and got most exp from baal+dia+nihlatak.

U could compare ghom killing like u do but only if u ignore 75% of how baalruns really worked.

Your statement is just wrong on all lvls.
I agree that D3(vanilla not ROS) and the players that bought it deserve to get xp gains and drop rates equivalent to ROS by playing the campaign mode sequentially. The devs have reduced mob density and mob xp while pumping up ROS xp quest/bounty/rift rewards. Truly it's a slap in the face, but nerfing Ghom xp isn't the answer.

I have one RL friend remaining in the D3 universe. The others haven't logged on in more than 128 days now... I'd like to play socially with my friends but Blizzard in their infinite wisdom have made the disparity in xp for campaign mode vs all else so craptastic that NOBODY wants to play campaign mode. The rewards are a fraction of rift runs and since this is a loot/xp grinder who would?

My friend actually wanted to gift me ROS but at this point I'm on the fence about playing ROS even for free. Since I main a Barb I'd be reduced to a cowardly leapquaker until 2.1 offered me the option of grinding for Raekors in order to spam FC. At least in D3V I can melee elite packs in T6 like a real barb. It's still challenging even with 70 twink gear. Hell, I can solo fields of misery in lvl 70 T4 on those rare occasions when I can persuade someone to make me a game. Where would that challenge be in ROS? Grifts? bleh....

Fix campaign, leave Ghom alone.
I don't know...

Someone's calling OP a troll, but it wouldn't be the first time a "troll" (idiot) tries to suggest his target is the troll. I happen to agree with the OP's proposal even if I don't play at level 60.

Also, give us more than 1 Tab kthx.

P.S. And no, I am not the OP... i know the similarities are UNCANNY.