Most unforgettable drop, anniversary edition

General Discussion
Off one kill, got a Sloraks madness and a Moonlight ward. Was just standing there staring at my stash as my rift group moved on wondering why the hell i was standing there like an idiot lol
nothing :)
because every item that drops is garbage at the end ... because 1 of 30 legendaries is "good" or "useable" its no more fun to find them :( it´s more of a must and there is nothing else to do in d3 so i really think starting d2 again @ 27th
I got a pretty nice Windforce, Harringtons, Jawbreaker and Nats xbow

no marauders parts tho
I was dropped out of my game at 80% ish rift while trying to invite someone to my party, error code 300008 or something. D:
Not a single upgrade. I gambled for Nats boots the night before it started, but before that, not a single upgrade for 2 weeks. Just a bunch of souls.
A 2400 dps thunderfury. Couldn't be happier! (Profile is showing it lower for some reason)

Now if only I could get more tal rasha items to drop D:
05/20/2014 04:01 AMPosted by Lioneil101
i got my wand of woh,1st day playing wiz,

whats yours!?

liar, 2300 E kills in one day, go pound sand...
I got a bunch of Forgotten souls? Does that count?
looked for wand of woh in t6 but to no avail
05/20/2014 05:19 AMPosted by Toxn
nothing :)
because every item that drops is garbage at the end ... because 1 of 30 legendaries is "good" or "useable" its no more fun to find them :( it´s more of a must and there is nothing else to do in d3 so i really think starting d2 again @ 27th

Incredible. 21 whole posts without someone boo hoo hooing about something. I think that's a new record!

ANYway. best for me so far was just a few hours ago.
Normal difficulty(bounty runs), goblin in catacombs level...4? I think?
The Witching Hour
7% attack speed, and 49% crit damage. Brings me to 576% overall.
3 legs including SMK in my first 5 rifts doing only the RG through RiF. I was worried then that the increase a was too much, but then its dropped to a more reasonable level since.
I got today zuni chest with fetish army dmg.

Thats EPIC drop since i can not reroll because no ros.

Just EPIC -.-

There:
http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Neo-2279/hero/68013

SO epic EPIIIIC
Got Vyr's chest and legs, both close to perfect, one after the other, within 350 shards. Got the appropriate sockets after just one re-roll for each piece.
ya I got that woh; 2 tal's pieces and a mirrorball the first couple of days. Then decide to play my wd and after 2 months, still no smk knife; quetzatcoal; t&t.... I would trade all my gear in my non wd heroes for those 3 pieces

but unforgettable drop, I'd say the rorg after 400+ cache bags 1 ring
My first marauders set pieces, dropped the first day a decent pair of boots. I was like holy !@#$! Then ten minutes later.... ANOTHER pair of mauraders.... Boots. I was pissed.

That's it. Pretty uneventful and disappointing. No kridershot or calamity.
Haunt of Vaxo ammy with decent STR and CHC.
I switched to a generator with a chance to stun and now, every 30 seconds, I get two more fighters as strong as me fighting at my side and blocking off or distracting even the mightiest elites and bosses.
Great damage multiplier, the clones also grow in strength with me as I progress (very slowly and randomly, of course). That's a keeper!
Shard of Hate!
I got Both Vyr's chest and gloves yesterday. But my most beloved piece of gear is the shoulders. Saves me a ton of gold.
05/20/2014 04:01 AMPosted by Lioneil101
i got my wand of woh,1st day playing wiz,

whats yours!?

The most memorable moments are the getting of set items (I already got BT full set for wiz before the aniversay 100% thing)

The most regretful moments are, none of the set items are full set (not counting those with grandeur ring, as the ring severly drop DPS + toughness in all characters)

BTW I have been playing really really hard for rifts in last weekend
Why keep me waiting while give me totally useless 'legendaries'?
Why make me transmog over 20 times
for the same stupid amulet so as to get 30% more Crit Dmg?
(roll crit chance for helm requires as many as 35 times for me)
Oh yes, how could I even forget, I also finally finished off my level 70 Immortal King set by getting the Irons. I've been looking for them since I hit level 70 (Read: day of RoS release)

Also I got Danneta's spite on my Barbarian(?).