How does Blizzard feel about seasons/tiered rifts..

General Discussion
How does Blizzard feel about seasons/ladders/tiered rifts and multiboxers? How will any normal person beat people that multibox in any of these things? Competition is only fun when you have a fair chance to win.. So will Blizzard try to stop people from multiboxing during these events?
No, they've already stated it is allowed as long as one click = one action per account.

Blizzard is fine with multiboxing.
the real question is, how does random loot drops(which determines how far you can go) = competition...
No Necromancer = No competition
05/20/2014 04:18 AMPosted by DeInsomniac
the real question is, how does random loot drops(which determines how far you can go) = competition...

You're not supposed to notice that.

Now that we have the leaked drop tables we know that certain legendaries are under 1.5% drop chance. What that means is that statistically around 10% of the people that play will still not see these drops after having gotten 4800 legendaries.

GL if you roll a WD for ladder and happen to be one of the 10%ers that don't see an SMK after 4800 legendaries. I'm sure you'll be able to compete in ranked rifts/season against people that find one before 400 legendaries, right?

The entire system separates people by MONTHS of progression simply due to rng. And Blizzard is going to pretend there is actual competition there.
05/20/2014 04:26 AMPosted by Joker

Honestly, what i would suggest to the devs is create an IronMan-ish ladder where only player level, paragon level, skill set and runes are applied. There would be no equipping of any items other than a full set of starter white items that level up with you. That adds a little bit of actual competition and now that i think about it.... i really want this.:-/ What have i done to myself?!
05/20/2014 04:11 AMPosted by SadisticIV
How does Blizzard feel about seasons/ladders/tiered rifts and multiboxers? How will any normal person beat people that multibox in any of these things? Competition is only fun when you have a fair chance to win.. So will Blizzard try to stop people from multiboxing during these events?

Probably the same as they feel about scripted bots dominating ladders for the past 12 years in D2 and soon to be here. They make sure the users get good use of the bot before a ban so the botter will rebuy the game. Multiboxers, buy the game multiple times too.

"Show me the money, $$$$$$"
05/20/2014 04:11 AMPosted by SadisticIV

Well
You can do it also
If you choose not to, then that's on you

And I say this, and I don't multibox
05/20/2014 04:18 AMPosted by Joker
No, they've already stated it is allowed as long as one click = one action per account.

Blizzard is fine with multiboxing.

sure why not ?? as a company i would be also fine if some idiots buy 4 copies of my product instead of 1 ...
I don't multi-box, I never plan to do so. But if you want to spend 240 bucks(gotta include the expansion in there, now) to get things for a game you can (No longer) make any profit from, that only you will ever get any benefit out of, then I say knock yourself out, it's your money.

At what point in their lives do humans usually stop caring about if anybody is cheating at video games, if there's no money at stake? I'm way past that point.