@Dev's - Please Nerf DH and Monk

General Discussion
I feel kinda guilty for playing these two classes as they are the most OP. If you check Diablo progress DH's own the top 18/20 DPS spots in the world they are by far the superior class farming t6 ATM. Monk's are easily the cheapest class to play in T6 with lowest demand on gear, OWE is too OP and needs to be balanced. EP Monks have it the easiest, spam palm, cyclone strike, hit a few times and run away. I have seen insane t6 clear times with these two, I have a both level 70's and my DH clears t6 solo in 9 minutes with mediocre gear while my monk is doing it in 13~.

@Dev's these two classes need a nerf immediately, I feel like if I continue to play my DH and Monk I'm abusing an exploit and may result in a ban. Please consider this by Tuesday's maintenance.
I....wow congrats I'm speechless.
0/10
+1
R u havin' a giggle m8?
i think (or at least i hope) it's ironic...
05/18/2014 04:46 PMPosted by EbonWraith
R u havin' a giggle m8?
I had a giggle.
I like how DH's said they needed to survive, they got a new Passive to assist in doing so, but now it's about killing things faster (and very few DH's actually use that Passive).

Ironically enough, the DH Passive does the SAME EXACT THING as the Monk Passive, yet every Monk and his mother has it.

Yup, makes me seriously question some balance there!
Well c'mon us DH's can dua wield 2800 DPS weapons which are even stronger than most 2 handed weapons in the game. 2800 x 2 is amazing, I 1 shot almost every white mob in t6 with my mediocore gear on my DH, elites take probably 20 seconds on average and 1min~ for nasty affixes. My monk is a beast as well she never dies on t6 and clears whites just as fast as my DH but Elites can get tricky with firechain and other nasty affixes I need to kite.

In all honesty though, the DEX classes are way too overpowered ATM. No other class can clear the highest difficulty with such low tiered gear. My monk has 2 set items and 2 rares, the rest are average at best uniques and T6 is a walk. The game is imbalanced when none of my INT classes with better gear can even come close to t5.

Don't get me started on the Leapquake barb either, that also needs a nerf. Jumping all over the map destroying t6 like its a hop scotch party? @Devs - after the DH and Monk nerf please nerf Lut socks and the EQ set they are just as overpowered.

Thanks for reading.
Nothing needs a nerf.......
My favorite part is he posts on a nubcraft acct.
@Dev's these other two classes need a buff immediately

fixt for you.

stop already, all you people about crying for nerfs. Go play the class that you think is so OP then or, better yet, call for buffs to w/e class you play.
Green with envy doesn't look good on anybody. And anybody asking to restrict options/fun for others are the ones least deserving of said options/buffs...
Too OP? Take off some equipment to play the game. Problem solved.
bdizzle..what a joke monk too op? being the most underated class in the game, the only thing good about monk is OWE..blizz try removing that and the monk class is gone forever..stop complaining about everything about the game and just go play your game fool
Monk OP? then you really must enlighten me as to what i am doing wrong. i think my gear is rather decent yet i cant handle T6, let alone 1 shot white mobs.
05/18/2014 06:22 PMPosted by WildHeart
@Dev's these other two classes need a buff immediately

fixt for you.

stop already, all you people about crying for nerfs. Go play the class that you think is so OP then or, better yet, call for buffs to w/e class you play.
Green with envy doesn't look good on anybody. And anybody asking to restrict options/fun for others are the ones least deserving of said options/buffs...

L2R - I play these 2 classes but it feels so unfair that I can steamroll the highest difficulty while others suffer from playing and wasting their lives 10-16 hours a day using a different character trying to get on the same level as DH and Monk. It just doesn't seem fair for people using Wiz/WD/sader that they have to spend more time playing than a DH/Monk to be able to farm the same difficulty because the game is imbalanced and favoring DH/Monk.
Indeed monks OWE and exploding palm is way too OP.

And don't even get me started on DH sentry build.
@OP are you out of your mind? post with your d3 profile, show us your monk gear, make a vid of you clearing T6 rifts in 9 mins. without your friends triggering Exploding Palm and tell me how monks do DPS well.. then i'll believe :)

the only way a monk can do T6 efficiently is with "friends/other classes" triggering EP with their insane DPS and you running a zDPS shet build.. do it solo and show me how you do DPS with your OP monk!
05/18/2014 06:37 PMPosted by BdiZzLe
05/18/2014 06:22 PMPosted by WildHeart

fixt for you.

L2R - I play these 2 classes but it feels so unfair that I can steamroll the highest difficulty while others suffer from playing and wasting their lives 10-16 hours a day using a different character trying to get on the same level as DH and Monk. It just doesn't seem fair for people using Wiz/WD/sader that they have to spend more time playing than a DH/Monk to be able to farm the same difficulty because the game is imbalanced and favoring DH/Monk.

I read exactly what you wrote, and I still stand by my original statement, as many others do...CALL FOR BUFFS TO OTHER CLASSES, not nerfing them, FFS.
who are you (and other nerf whiners) to call for axing the fun/efficiency of one or more classes? People already have to spend way too many hours/days just to get the 1-2 pieces that makes their build work.
He's doing sarcasm. These are the two classes that the class forums complain about the most.
05/18/2014 07:18 PMPosted by WildHeart

I read exactly what you wrote, and I still stand by my original statement, as many others do...CALL FOR BUFFS TO OTHER CLASSES, not nerfing them, FFS.
who are you (and other nerf whiners) to call for axing the fun/efficiency of one or more classes? People already have to spend way too many hours/days just to get the 1-2 pieces that makes their build work.

I spent less than 30 hours on my DH and monk combined and can farm t6 easily. Is that what you want? Someone who can steamroll the highest difficulty in the entire game with minimal hours invested vs another character who can't even survive with 10 times the hours invested? There is no longevity in the game if anybody can just roll a DH/Monk and run mindlessly through the highest difficulty with less than 30 hours invested.