@Dev's - Please Nerf DH and Monk

General Discussion
I just carried 3 nubs in a public t6 game. 1 decked out Jade set WD and 2 mirrorball WOW wizzy's, I stopped attacking at one point to see how they would do and they died repeatedly until I started spamming CA again. Hilarious how useless they were compared to my Dh.

Next up monk.
05/18/2014 06:22 PMPosted by WildHeart
@Dev's these other two classes need a buff immediately

fixt for you.

stop already, all you people about crying for nerfs. Go play the class that you think is so OP then or, better yet, call for buffs to w/e class you play.
Green with envy doesn't look good on anybody. And anybody asking to restrict options/fun for others are the ones least deserving of said options/buffs...

I think he is trying to use reverse psychology here by calling for nerfs he believes that the devs will look at them and see they need to be buffed.
05/18/2014 09:56 PMPosted by BdiZzLe
I just carried 3 nubs in a public t6 game. 1 decked out Jade set WD and 2 mirrorball WOW wizzy's, I stopped attacking at one point to see how they would do and they died repeatedly until I started spamming CA again. Hilarious how useless they were compared to my Dh.

Next up monk.

go cry to mommy cause know one cares.Nerf your thoughts is best nerf of all.
+1

Nerf these classes. Dexterity and dodge are OP as hell.
people on this forum are so unbelievably stupid....

he's clearly being satirical you plebians
Wizards are the worst class in the game, you can have BIS gear in every slot and still not farm t/5/t6 effectively.

Doing a lot of rift it forward runs, and most the t6 rifts are either Barbs/Crusaders and DH''s

Monks are not OP
This is a joke? right? The nice dps is a necisity for dh with 11.7m toughness only the dot of the fire pool of uber diablo on t5 1 shotted me in 2 sec. Monks can ony do t5/6 effienctly if they stop doing damage and go zdps/pull/palm monk as support in a sp/coop game lol.

05/25/2014 08:15 AMPosted by iiTryhard

I hope he is, i truly do.
05/25/2014 08:15 AMPosted by iiTryhard

So what your saying is that he thinks DH's need a buff? LOL, yeah they need a buff just as bad as monks need that nerf.
So yesterday someone was asking for wd nerfs, today dh and monk nerfs, tommorow wiz and barb nerfs?
I guess the dps on diabloprogress is such a big index of how OP the class is, yup.
05/18/2014 07:33 PMPosted by BdiZzLe

I read exactly what you wrote, and I still stand by my original statement, as many others do...CALL FOR BUFFS TO OTHER CLASSES, not nerfing them, FFS.
who are you (and other nerf whiners) to call for axing the fun/efficiency of one or more classes? People already have to spend way too many hours/days just to get the 1-2 pieces that makes their build work.

I spent less than 30 hours on my DH and monk combined and can farm t6 easily. Is that what you want? Someone who can steamroll the highest difficulty in the entire game with minimal hours invested vs another character who can't even survive with 10 times the hours invested? There is no longevity in the game if anybody can just roll a DH/Monk and run mindlessly through the highest difficulty with less than 30 hours invested.

and thats where obvious troll becomes obvious. doesnt post under his D3 profile to show proof. then claims he has only spent 30 hours on both toons combined. so that means you spent an average of 15 total hours combined to gear each toon and then test extensively with your "op" char. which means either you had the most insane run of good luck to get your gear(seeing how everything would have to synergize and not just be a random leg off the ground in order to clear a high torment) or you are incredibly full of sh*t and need to !@#$.
<span class="truncated">...</span>

I spent less than 30 hours on my DH and monk combined and can farm t6 easily. Is that what you want? Someone who can steamroll the highest difficulty in the entire game with minimal hours invested vs another character who can't even survive with 10 times the hours invested? There is no longevity in the game if anybody can just roll a DH/Monk and run mindlessly through the highest difficulty with less than 30 hours invested.

and thats where obvious troll becomes obvious. doesnt post under his D3 profile to show proof. then claims he has only spent 30 hours on both toons combined. so that means you spent an average of 15 total hours combined to gear each toon and then test extensively with your "op" char. which means either you had the most insane run of good luck to get your gear(seeing how everything would have to synergize and not just be a random leg off the ground in order to clear a high torment) or you are incredibly full of sh*t and need to !@#$.

He probably did RiF, he didn't have to play dh/monk to gear them, but just like the nerf wd op thread yesterday the op is exaggerating.

Edit:

05/25/2014 09:08 AMPosted by DragonFlyy
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/BdiZzLe-1770/hero/8942621

Lol if this is his account his dh is not event lvl 70.
05/18/2014 06:12 PMPosted by BdiZzLe
Well c'mon us DH's can dua wield 2800 DPS weapons which are even stronger than most 2 handed weapons in the game. 2800 x 2 is amazing, I 1 shot almost every white mob in t6 with my mediocore gear on my DH, elites take probably 20 seconds on average and 1min~ for nasty affixes. My monk is a beast as well she never dies on t6 and clears whites just as fast as my DH but Elites can get tricky with firechain and other nasty affixes I need to kite.

In all honesty though, the DEX classes are way too overpowered ATM. No other class can clear the highest difficulty with such low tiered gear. My monk has 2 set items and 2 rares, the rest are average at best uniques and T6 is a walk. The game is imbalanced when none of my INT classes with better gear can even come close to t5.

Don't get me started on the Leapquake barb either, that also needs a nerf. Jumping all over the map destroying t6 like its a hop scotch party? @Devs - after the DH and Monk nerf please nerf Lut socks and the EQ set they are just as overpowered.

Thanks for reading.

I facepalmed irl after reading this.
Funny troll post.

That said, I want to repeat a comment I've made a couple of other times - just stop with the annoying, useless prattling about buffs vs. nerfs.

Now, again, to repeat, this is clearly a nonsense post, and should be taken as such. If it was serious, though, learn to, gee, I don't know, read between the lines. Whether people call for a buff or nerf, they're ultimately after the same thing - class balance. Blizzard knows this, and they do not base their decision to buff or nerf based on which side the community lands on.

Buff, nerf, whatever, the point is that posts demanding either are calling attention to imbalances, and are valuable for that and that alone. Stop ripping on the glass half-empty perspective. They're just two sides to the same coin, and they result in precisely the same approach from Blizzard.
It'd be a better troll post if you posted from your account imo.
The amount of people that took the troll bad is sad IMO
I feel this is exactly the OPPOSITE of what we need to do here...