Anniversary Buff Update

Blizzard Archive
Prev 1 4 5 6 121 Next
What about rift keystones?
this is awesome news...blizzard does love us <3
THANK YOU!!
05/21/2014 05:04 PMPosted by Travis Day
Hello folks,

I come bearing exciting news. Due to the overwhelming popularity of our Anniversary buff we have decided to keep the increased Legendary drop rate once the Anniversary celebration ends. Once the buff is disabled [url="http://us.battle.net/d3/en/blog/14005211/"]tomorrow morning[/url], you will find that the new base line drop rates for Legendary items will be the same as those you have all enjoyed for the last week.

Happy hunting and link the loot!

good move. Thank you guys.
I love you Blizz!
Thank Blizz, now I'm actually looking forward to ladders.
HOLY CRAP THEY ACTUALLY LISTENED!!!!!! THIS IS AWESOME
Thank God!
Kudos for listening
HAHAHA <33333333 haha!!!!
I had to read this twice to be sure. Great news!
Sweet ty Blizz <3
W00000T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This buff has been one of the best things ever for this game. Thank you so much for keeping the drop rate.
This is awesome news. Those set items/rings etc stand a better chance of dropping now. Thnk you Blizzard for listening to the community and taking the overwhelming consensus into account and keeping the anniversary buff in place.
Thank you so much Blizzard. I think those drop rates which is now, is really good. Again, thank you so much :)
Nice job Blizz. Thanks for listening to us your customers.
Thank you for keeping this. It has been a lot more fun playing with this buff for the last week.
So excited this has come true. May the Valor be with you, Nephalem!

thanks so much, blizz!
Good.

It was really needed. Most people would have given up on the game.

Now the item system still needs some tweaks due the lack of trading (looks at set items).