Anniversary Buff Update

Blizzard Archive
Prev 1 93 94 95 121 Next
Very Niceee!
Happy, happy, joy, joy....
All praise to RNGesus!
(Voice of Tyreal)

"And so it was written, the mighty Nephilim continue their journey facing the joys that are yet to come. As they slay billions of demons and collect the most epic loot, only time will tell if that will be enough.. for there is still much evil in the world of sanctuary. Diablo himself, has been hiding in the shadows regenerating his strength. Will the nephilim be prepared to descend to the to the deepest depths of Old Tristram and take the portal to hell and face what will be, the most difficult challenge ever known?
Awesome :)
05/23/2014 05:45 AMPosted by BRawn
Yeah, they've definitely lowered the drop-rate.

The sample size of running 2-3 rifts isn't large enough to determine whether or not anything has changed, and so far I haven't felt a reward difference between a T2 and T5 rift, so I play on T2 / T3.

What I HAVE noticed though is that legendaries don't drop as frequently as they used to while the buff was active.

I think Blizzard only told us what we wanted to hear...

Its so sad...

most likely... i am getting less legs since the buff... theres no way that its still active... and im not basing this on 2-3 runs were talking 10-15 with out a single orange beam...
I literally got CHILLS reading this blue post. Thank you so much Blizzard!

To all the naysayers who think they don't listen to their public - BOOYAH

I've gotta say that the loot 2.0 pseudo test that was console d3 (I played xbox live version) was amazing and it's adaptation on PC was definitely a success. The only thing noticeable was that console still had higher leg drop rates. With this new buff things are pretty even across the board.
My post got deleted LoL, suck my Lollipop mods. :D , these are blizz employees that are posting and saying drop rate is the same as the anniversary buff. lollipop licking turds. I'm always running T6 in a 4man group. Geez drops are definitely not the same. Just tell the truth numbnuts. LOL
Actually, I think this is BS.

I ran 3 T2 rifts last night, got 1 lousy legendary.
05/23/2014 11:29 AMPosted by GutBuster
05/23/2014 05:45 AMPosted by BRawn
Yeah, they've definitely lowered the drop-rate.

The sample size of running 2-3 rifts isn't large enough to determine whether or not anything has changed, and so far I haven't felt a reward difference between a T2 and T5 rift, so I play on T2 / T3.

What I HAVE noticed though is that legendaries don't drop as frequently as they used to while the buff was active.

I think Blizzard only told us what we wanted to hear...

Its so sad...

most likely... i am getting less legs since the buff... theres no way that its still active... and im not basing this on 2-3 runs were talking 10-15 with out a single orange beam...

Agreed. Either we were outright lied to or someone doesn't know what they're doing. Either way, after a week of a glimmer of hope for getting the items I want I refuse to go back to the terrible drop rates of old. I've got too many games loaded to spend this much time playing one that seems to have no respect for me or my time. The AH is seeming pretty sweet right about now. I'll check back in a week or so, after I've relearned one of my more rewarding games.
Thanks blizz!
The casuals aint going to notice a thing, but for those who always grinds out t5-t6 in a 4 man group WOULD really know the difference.
2nd day of rifts post-legendary buff and i still feel like im getting less drops. I'll give it a couple more days but i really dont think the buff was kept. Hopefully is just a bug and will be fixed.
Freaking awesome "WE ARE LISTENING TO YOU OPINION GUYS"

grat work guys!
Thx Blizzard!

https://docs.google.com/drawings/d/1ZXWJvdsUdx17HHV870mxnyNV-w09vcYyK9nR1b5UK9Y/edit?usp=sharing
If the pie is not a lie... Then thank you for listening to our feedback. Have a great weekend guys.
Even if I've uninstalled weeks ago I'm still coming back to applaud this change. Listening to your gamers is always the right move to make.
Anecdotal says that the perma-bonus is gone. After 2-hours of hard play I got a crap ring. There seems to be a lot less gold in T3 too.

I didn't think a company that wants to make money would take a chance on squandering THIS much good will and positive press..
Thanks Blizz thought I was going to have to quit till next May, now its worth playing when you only have time to play a few hours a week
Good luck trying to sell next expansion with this LIE the drop is the same than before the buff . And will be good idea for all the ones are too happy , check 1st the drop rate its just aplacebo