Plan drop rates too high?

General Discussion
I am encountering a very weird scenario which for the last 10 legendary/set drops, 6 of them has been Blacksmith plans. For the past 3 game sessions, the first item to drop has been a plan. The plans don't repeat for the ones I've learned. 4 out of the 6 dropped plans doesn't doesn't fit my character (monk, the plans were for crusader, barb, and wizard items). This has been happening ever since the latest patch (2.0.5).

So, I'm trying to find out if something is bugged with my account, or there is something wrong with the drop algorithm.

If anyone has any idea why this is happening, please comment.

Thanks!
Eventually you should finish finding all the plans and things will go back to normal.
Plans stop dropping after you learn them. So there is no problem with the plan drop rate. Shouldnt take ages to get a crafting plan.

So, no, drop rates arent too high.
They buffed them in the patch and they no longer count as legendary drops. So no, there is no problem with them
05/20/2014 09:22 PMPosted by Macsimus
They buffed them in the patch and they no longer count as legendary drops. So no, there is no problem with them

Really? I didn't know that. My regular legendary drops seem low though.
05/20/2014 09:53 PMPosted by Hyperation
05/20/2014 09:22 PMPosted by Macsimus

Really? I didn't know that. My regular legendary drops seem low though.

Yeah, they don't. I've had them drop with legendaries.
Legendary plans do not compete with your legendary drops; they drop on a separate system.
you get these plans the first 2 days than they will stop dropping. I see nothing wrong with the plan droprate
Cool, you will never use them.