Comparing drop rates: WoH x other classes Woh

Wizard
True proof that Blizzard has something against Wizards at the moment. Many people complaining about the drop rate of WoH is not a coincidence.

As most of you know, the drop rates for legendaries has been revealed quite a while ago. For those who don't, here's the link: http://diablo.incgamers.com/forums/showthread.php?858143-Legendary-Drop-Rates-Data-Torment-Drop

Now the comparison between drop rates:

Wand of Woh: 1.52%
(Crusader) Gyrfalcon's Foote: 11.11%
(Monk) The Fist of Az'Turrasq: 5.00%
(Witch Doctor) Mask of Jeram: 6.67%
(Witch Doctor) Tasker and Theo: 2.13%
(Witch Doctor) Starmetal Kukri: 1.64%
(Demon Hunter) Kridershot: 1.96%

Got to say Demon Hunters are pratically in the same boat as Wizards. As for Witch Doctors, no wonder they're top tier right now, 3 items equivalent to WoH and all with higher drop rates.
I am super lucky.

Got Wand of Woh about 20 mins after dinging 70 on my wiz. Gambled Taskers and leveled my wd, 2nd rift after hitting 70 on wd my Jeram dropped.

Good luck finding your loot.
05/21/2014 02:52 PMPosted by Rafingon
Wand of Woh: 1.52%
(Crusader) Gyrfalcon's Foote: 11.11%
(Monk) The Fist of Az'Turrasq: 5.00%
(Witch Doctor) Mask of Jeram: 6.67%
(Witch Doctor) Tasker and Theo: 2.13%

T&T is not specifically for WD. you know other classes can use them on their builds too, right?
to compare, you need to look at the droprate of WD's starmetal knife.
Starmetal Kukri-1.64% so still slightly better than WoW but not much
oh god, just shut up
I got a T&T on Kadala while working towards Magefist several weeks ago. I was so close to salvaging and glad that I didn't because after seeing the power of WD, I started leveling mine again when I needed a break from my Wizard.

Wand drops in general need to be buffed though as they are sad compared to every other weapon.
05/21/2014 03:09 PMPosted by myDingling
oh god, just shut up
Forgot Kridershot, which I think is rarer than WoW. Try being a DH.
they shuold just buff the drop rate of wands, i have probably 200 + 1hand swords and 20 wands.....
I like the rarety of good items. That's what makes them so... rare.

This isn't a 3-years old playground when everybody wins without efforts. You wanna become twice stronger? commit to finding the wand. Always works in the end.
05/21/2014 04:41 PMPosted by HolyDiver

This isn't a 3-years old playground when everybody wins without efforts. You wanna become twice stronger? commit to finding the wand. Always works in the end.

easy for you to say when you have one, !@#$%^-....
honey, it took me over 150 hours of wizard gameplay to find the wand. When i was on the verge of giving up - i found it.
Why people complain after 1.5 months that they can't find the most rare item for Wizards out there?

Most rare item should take year to find.

But TBH, I understand you. RNG is crap thing. If it would be 1 year for everyone, no1 would QQ.

But if some friends who don't even love their Wiz enough get the WoW in week#1, that's just wrong for us others.

The game is about gambling. But at least we have Kadala now, where we can somehow help ourselves against RNG.
those little percentage doesn't even matter, luck is luck

I'd like it too if I had one..what do you mean by commit to finding the wand, have you tried gambling for it? 15 shards, huge pool of possibilities with so many different 1h weapons. So ye a response that makes no sense. I went from paragon 100 to 422 in RoS just playing wizard and still don't have it, hows that winning without efforts?
Q_Q
Kridershot:

it has been dropped TWICE for my wizard, not once, twice! I dont have a DH, dont have a mule DH and i have never planned of building one

Asa friend says: they wants you to play DH :)

Seriously, there is somethign very wierd in drops, either rates, or "quality"
05/22/2014 04:31 AMPosted by HolyDiver
honey, it took me over 150 hours of wizard gameplay to find the wand. When i was on the verge of giving up - i found it.

150hrs...how cute! Be lucky it only took you that small amount of time...

If I became twice stronger I would accept this condescending argument but Woh isn't comparable to MoJ and Starmetal.
Insert famous Arnold line:

"STOP YOUR WHINING"