Xp on kill

General Discussion
I've got a total of +627 xp on kill on my lvl 70 monk!

How about you?

A pittance, really.
Nice m8 , and some good pieces I see there also - pretty cool !
AN INCREDIBLE 140. I level up like, .000004 times faster now, I can really feel the difference.
lol yeah, the most pointless affix in game
well, can't get all dem good affixes right?
Maybe there's a modifier for it like with Thorns?
Is this bonus affected by bonus % xp? If so I can see stacking it being worth it.
The average tough normal mob gives around 500k to 600k.**

So exp_on_gear is so worthless you'll gain the benefit of a paragon level once every few hundred hours played.

Edit: ** on T3/T4. So if someone is not playing Torment difficulty, at least, it's once a year.. maybe, if you play each day.
489 on my lv70 Demon Hunter.
Honestly though Blizz should consider letting xp on kill be modified by main stat like Thorns. That wouldn't make it a highly desirable stat, but if a piece rolled with it it wouldn't be basically -1 affix like it is now.
it's a useless stat even if you max it out.
I've started this topic yesterday (i'm not the first one already) and yes agreed, stat is useless.
noobs i have 745 /flex
Down to 696 on my current setup, yay! A few hours ago I had over 1000 and was not happy about that. Items are just loaded with it, and we can't even reforge it off as we generally are better off messing with primary stats.
Down to 696 on my current setup, yay! A few hours ago I had over 1000 and was not happy about that. Items are just loaded with it, and we can't even reforge it off as we generally are better off messing with primary stats.

That's the part I don't like myself.

What would fix the problem is a 4/2/[0|1] affix.

Four Primary
Two Secondary
And Maybe One 'Perk' affix that never rolls in Secondary.

Put Gold, Exp, Magic Find, Light Radius in the perk slot.