Found a level 67 Wand of Woh

Wizard
RNG-Jesus decided to screw with me by finally dropping a Wand of Woh whilst I was boosting a friend to level 70. Just out of mere curiousity, does someone know if the drop chance for this wand is higher at lower levels? Been playing at 70 forever without finding one.
OMG. That sucks.
05/26/2014 07:31 PMPosted by zCaptnZero
OMG. That sucks.

Indeed, I was quite depressed actually, lol.
My sympathy.
It is probably still usable.
There is a video somewhere of a Wizard soloing a t6 rift with a level 60 Wand of Woh. It wasn't that fast, but it was to prove a point. That point being that as long as you have enough defensive stats, the DPS on the Wand is the least important stat.
Technically, there is more of a chance for a specific legendary to drop at lower levels (if it can drop at that level). the reason being that the pool of legendaries is smaller. At level 67, all of the level 70 only Legendaries could not be dropped. I think Woh is a lvl 34? item req. So Level 34 is probably your highest chance getting it since the legendary pool is quite smaller.
Yesterday i found my third Wand of Woh.... they are dropping like crazy and should be nerfed.

My 1st that im using dropped from a white chest
2nd dropped from a rift guardian and last one dropped from a white chest as well.
05/26/2014 10:25 PMPosted by Kasey
Technically, there is more of a chance for a specific legendary to drop at lower levels (if it can drop at that level). the reason being that the pool of legendaries is smaller. At level 67, all of the level 70 only Legendaries could not be dropped. I think Woh is a lvl 34? item req. So Level 34 is probably your highest chance getting it since the legendary pool is quite smaller.

That's actually a bit relieving to here, I know it's just superstition form my part but this way I don't feel like my "miracle" already happened ;)

05/26/2014 10:54 PMPosted by Papagaj
Yesterday i found my third Wand of Woh.... they are dropping like crazy and should be nerfed.

2nd dropped from a rift guardian and last one dropped from a white chest as well.

On the other hand, maybe it's is not so rare to find one as I expected? Three? That's pretty crazy.
05/26/2014 10:54 PMPosted by Papagaj

Just random. I've gotten three as well, but I got all three before the legendary drop rate buff. Meanwhile I have friends over paragon 500 who still haven't gotten one.