If you cannot see that ZACK is trolling

Monk
You have more serious problems than your broken monk.
im actually being serious for hardcore up to t3 there my favorite class, someday ill have the gear to do t6 but ill have to be alot tankier and do more dps
You wont because you're gonna hit the wall right after being able to do t4.
05/27/2014 07:10 PMPosted by ZACK
someday ill have the gear to do t6 but ill have to be alot tankier and do more dps

someday this dps/tank ceiling is going to smack you in the face, while your WD counterparts start 1 shotting packs with harvest and Wiz starts becoming walking nuclear bombs with WoW and barbs jump around leaving 13,500% weapon damage AOE.

You have FOUR primary sockets and ONE secondary resist. Without CDR to enable our best no-gen enabler, epiphany which will then compromise 1 more primary stat, you are bound by the mantra of gen-gen-gen-spend.

How far is this linear climb going to take you without a build-changing gear setup?

You think monk is fine, because you haven't hit the ceiling. We all went thru this process. We all passed thru the stage you are at NOW. Maybe in HC its different. But instead of using your HC experience in invalidate what SC is saying, then you should rephrase "HEY GUYS MONK IS A-OK IN HC!" and maybe nobody will think you're trolling.

But telling us that even in SC monk is fine? Sorry sir, but we are the ones with the relevant experience.
Makes topic to announce troll then replies 3 paragraphs to aforementioned troll. Zzzzzzzz.
05/27/2014 08:12 PMPosted by Flattylol
Makes topic to announce troll then replies 3 paragraphs to aforementioned troll.

Troll replies that he is actually serious. And it actually sounds like he is.

But of course you're right to call me out on that. Does it make u feel good?
He's not sincere.
I think it is pretty obvious that he is not trolling, and he is just a genuinely unintelligent person that fails to see things from other peoples perspectives.
05/27/2014 08:49 PMPosted by Flattylol
He's not sincere.

that IS possible, however I guess i chose to give him the benefit of the doubt when he actually come up in a forthright and straightforward manner in my post calling him out, and he wasn't condescending toward me.

i felt i owed him at least a response.

So, either he is heavily misunderstood, or a pretty good troll thats got me to reply too.

Either way I didnt expend much emotion in the reply or get enraged, so its good.
05/27/2014 07:12 PMPosted by Mormuth
You wont because you're gonna hit the wall right after being able to do t4.

someday this dps/tank ceiling is going to smack you in the face, while your WD counterparts start 1 shotting packs with harvest and Wiz starts becoming walking nuclear bombs with WoW and barbs jump around leaving 13,500% weapon damage AOE.

You think monk is fine, because you haven't hit the ceiling. We all went thru this process. We all passed thru the stage you are at NOW.

These quotes speak the truth. This is exactly what it's like and is the reason I'm holding off from playing until monks get fixed. I have spent so much time gearing my monk only to see my friends, most of which have played much less and have worse gear, moving on to T5 and even T6 while I hit the wall at T4. I simply can't compare to the other classes.
do not feed the troll. .... ohh wait damn you fed the troll!!! lol
Blindness is no impairment against a smelly enemy.
i understand your perspectives just dont agree with them thats all
05/28/2014 04:40 AMPosted by ZACK
i understand your perspectives just dont agree with them thats all

nothing to agree with, you either understand or you dont ... and you do not.
05/27/2014 06:38 PMPosted by HuntingFox
You have more serious problems than your broken monk.

And then your next post after that. Glorious :D