Discuss

General Discussion
Drop rates are back to 2.04, there is no way it's the same as the anniversary buff. Either it be a bug or an unintentional change the 100% buff is gone.

RIF complainers, why does it matter how someone else plays the game? You mad that they have better gear than you by gambling? How do you think they got the rift fragments to reopen rifts?

Stash sizes, without trading 1 extra tab means nothing.

Weapons that roll without a socket. What's the point of that even being an option? If your weapon didn't roll a socket the first thing you think of is rolling a socket you wont even think about any other stats. Why don't all weapons come with a socket? There's nobody that uses a weapon without a socket and 99% of the time it's socketed with an emerald.

/discuss
06/07/2014 07:59 PMPosted by BdiZzLe
Drop rates are back to 2.04, there is no way it's the same as the anniversary buff.

NB4 banned. You think you can hide on a SC account? Lawl.
Theres nothing wrong with the drop rate,A blue already commented on this,what more do you want.
06/07/2014 07:59 PMPosted by BdiZzLe
Drop rates are back to 2.04, there is no way it's the same as the anniversary buff.

Nope.
Legendary drop rates have been permanently increased by 100%, to match rates seen during our 2 Year Anniversary Community buff.

Legendary drop rates have been permanently increased by 100%

drop rates have been permanently increased

permanent
06/07/2014 08:43 PMPosted by daedriclord
Theres nothing wrong with the drop rate,A blue already commented on this,what more do you want.

A blue also said he likes cats.

06/07/2014 08:49 PMPosted by Plazmasnake
Legendary drop rates have been permanently increased by 100%, to match rates seen during our 2 Year Anniversary Community buff.

Legendary drop rates have been permanently increased by 100%

drop rates have been permanently increased

permanent

Ya they also said there's going to be PVP.

PVP

PVP

PVP

PVP
Over the last two days I've filled a stash tab with junk legendaries and have gotten some improvements / upgrades. While its not flooding in, its way better than it used to be.
06/07/2014 10:48 PMPosted by BdiZzLe

Not in RoS they didn't. Also, who wants PvP in an ARPG anyways? Oh, I know, like.. 12 people in total.

There is brawling. If you don't like it, too bad.

The very fact that you try to say there is no PvP and they lied is as pathetic as you and this post.

Either way that was pre-launch vanilla and another team. This is RoS. Deal with it or continue to sob.
What exactly does that have to do with this topic?
06/07/2014 11:22 PMPosted by daedriclord

What exactly does that have to do with this topic?

He's trying to say that whatever a Blue says is not true, as in the drop rate, thinking Blizzard lied to us about keeping the drop rate permanent. His tin-foil hat is way too tight.
06/07/2014 11:27 PMPosted by DoobieJC
His tin-foil hat is way too tight.
This i can agree with lol.So tired of seeing these threads,seems like we get atleast 3 a day.
06/07/2014 11:09 PMPosted by Fahita

Not in RoS they didn't. Also, who wants PvP in an ARPG anyways? Oh, I know, like.. 12 people in total.

the blues have also said they love RiF..have done it themselves, but there is a good chance that is getting nerfed to the ground. I dont believe the drop has changed but dont be so naive to believe everything a 'blue' says
06/07/2014 11:09 PMPosted by Fahita

So you forgot about D3 huh? Alzheimer's is no joke.

I understand that you can't count higher than 12 and once again Alzheimer's is haunting you but D2 might ring a bell.

06/07/2014 11:18 PMPosted by Blazed

There is brawling. If you don't like it, too bad.

The very fact that you try to say there is no PvP and they lied is as pathetic as you and this post.

Either way that was pre-launch vanilla and another team. This is RoS. Deal with it or continue to sob.

LOL @ brawling, why do u think they renamed it to brawling?

Keep replying to my post or deal with it.