No more Legendary Crafting Mats in 2.06

Wizard
Per the new patch notes. Can't say I'll miss creating games looking for Crimson materials.
Where dem patch notes be.

Edit: NM. In dat launcher.
Seems they did this more for their own server's sake than ours. While I can't complain about the change, I certainly didn't mind having to track down the items either.

If you are committed to it and it was worth it, then you should be willing to put in the time. Looks like all rares will be turned into dragon's breath for now. But what will a leg give you now? maybe 10 dragon breaths?
I'm glad they are at least letting us sell our legendary crafting mats for 50K each! I'm in bad need of gold.
06/10/2014 08:23 AMPosted by Arindel
Seems they did this more for their own server's sake than ours. While I can't complain about the change, I certainly didn't mind having to track down the items either.

If you are committed to it and it was worth it, then you should be willing to put in the time. Looks like all rares will be turned into dragon's breath for now. But what will a leg give you now? maybe 10 dragon breaths?

I didn't mind putting in the time either. It was the mind numbing spam game creation that was terrible.
I still think they should've never buffed the drop rates on them in the first place.

I hope there are exorbitant deaths breaths costs to make them harder to craft than they are now.
F@#$%@# Crimsons and Aughilds! I am gonna spam craft that Cosmic Strand! INT, CC, CDR, EB Bonus!
I'm confused. The notes say the mystic no longer requires Death's Breath to train, but I'm looking at my mystic right now and it's listed as a requirement.