I'm always out of blues

General Discussion
No, I haven't been crafting 20 million bracers.

I have 250+ forgotten souls
3,000+ whites
4,000+ yellows

and a measly 12 blues.

Is there somewhere to farm blues? Or does everyone else have this problem?
maybe if you started looting gear from the beginning you wouldnt have had this trouble...

i dont see why people are so scared of looting items... 90% of the players i see never loot but they complain about materials all the time
06/13/2014 08:09 PMPosted by pocahontas
maybe if you started looting gear from the beginning you wouldnt have had this trouble...

i dont see why people are so scared of looting items... 90% of the players i see never loot but they complain about materials all the time

I do loot gear. Did you not see the part where I have 4000(now 5000)+ yellows?

I'm just barely at 300 blues now. These things are rarer than rare. Can we have a gem conversion, DB conversion or even forgotten soul conversion?
06/13/2014 08:05 PMPosted by frogg626
No, I haven't been crafting 20 million bracers.

I have 250+ forgotten souls
3,000+ whites
4,000+ yellows

and a measly 12 blues.

Is there somewhere to farm blues? Or does everyone else have this problem?

Last I checked, every single chest in the game drops a blue, unless on the rare chance it drops a yellow.... You should probably pick up blues from chests more often. Blues are the one thing I have too much of.
They increased the cost of blue to much on crafting legs. Im assuming they will lower it soon.
06/15/2014 01:46 PMPosted by WILLIAM26
They increased the cost of blue to much on crafting legs. Im assuming they will lower it soon.

There was no increase to the amount of arcane dust required. People need to stop acting like they should be able to craft nonstop for highly rolled items.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z1uXC5cu7Xc

You're welcome.
I think that's because they don't just increase leg drop rates as you go up in difficulty, but they increase your magic find, in general. Even on T3, I've noticed way more yellows than blues.
normal bounties.
06/15/2014 03:44 PMPosted by etsai3
normal bounties.
I'm also out of blues and i pickup only blues.... the yellows i get from kadala.

It is sad how unbalanced is the amount of blues versus the amount needed for crafting.