Tal Rasha's Allegiance

Items and Crafting
I've been trying (in vain) to get the Tal Rasha's amulet, and I've started to question whether or not it's worth it. My main concern is that I want it to have Int, CD, CD, and bonus %elemental dmg. Has anyone had the three all roll on one of these? Thanks.

Amulet Info:

Tal Rasha's Allegiance

Set Amulet

Primary

Critical Hit Damage Increased by 51.0–55.0%

One of 3 Magic Properties (varies)
+330–524 Dexterity
+330–524 Strength
+330–524 Intelligence

One of 2 Magic Properties (varies)
+330–524 Vitality
+112–129 Vitality

+3 Random Magic Properties

Tal Rasha's Elements

Unique Equipped
I found a tal rasha's amulet that rolled int/crit damage/crit chance/something else (not really sure what it was) but I rerolled the last stat for physical so I could use it as a temp on my pet doctor. That last stat might have been an element to begin with I'm not really, don't remember. They can roll good, its just a matter of being lucky
06/16/2014 04:59 PMPosted by pwnage007
I found a tal rasha's amulet that rolled int/crit damage/crit chance/something else

Awesome, thank you for the info and

06/16/2014 04:59 PMPosted by pwnage007
its just a matter of being lucky

yep, that's how it always is :/
I'd hang on to any Tal's equipment you find for WD (or any class for that matter).

Some interesting things may happen when/if they change that set. With a Royal Ring, it's possible to have full set bonuses on any class.

The chest is good, as so is the amulet. Belt would just be an easy pick for just about any class if the 4 set pc is unrestricted.

Otherwise, amulet + belt or amulet + chest might mean an extra 100-500 int. Not too shabby, especially for slots you might not be using for a set.
The 4 piece Tal set isnt really worth it above T4 IMHO
i have it on my wd lol
Check out my Tal Rasha Amulet.
06/16/2014 06:11 PMPosted by Jormugrand
Check out my Tal Rasha Amulet.

redic