Rift Boss - Insta Death - Raiziel

General Discussion
If you want to make a "fun and challenging" game. Don't create unavoidable instant damage.

On my 10.4M toughness DH on T4, Raiziel ported to me and I insta-died. How the hell is that fair game play? It's like standing at the epicenter of a !@#$%^-ed pre-nerf Shard of Hate proc!!!

If Raiziel *!@#ing casts his teleport you should delay any lightning for 1 second at least so a person can actually react and PLAY the game! Not get insta-gibbed!

/end rawr!
Ya, his Lightning Charges are pretty awful sometimes.
your not even playing hardcore, wtf does it even matter.....
06/12/2014 02:05 PMPosted by Chorro

+1

Have fun prancy footing around lower torment cuz...god forbid if you die! Remember you're a better player too, and Normal is for "scrubs"

gtfo
Maybe your toughness is too low.

You're missing Vitality rolls on a couple slots and you have a topaz in your helm.

Oh and you're playing softcore? Lollllllll

06/12/2014 02:09 PMPosted by DamageInc

Have fun prancy footing around lower torment cuz...god forbid if you die! Remember you're a better player too, and Normal is for "scrubs"

gtfo

You sound mad. You think hardcore only plays lower torments? Lol
06/12/2014 02:08 PMPosted by Traveler

+1

Ok you [CENSORED CAUSE I THOUGHT BLIZZ WOULD AUTO CENSOR IT]weasels who don't mind losing everything you worked for due to server lag...

On target it matters cause you lose gold (minimal) time (Still minimal) but you lose your rested XP which can be huge.
"Your not even playing hardcore!!!!"

Meanwhile all hardcore people play T1-T2....so hardcore yo.
The good news is that you are still alive, you can't die in softcore. There is no penalty for death in softcore, so why the QQ?

I don't think DH is a good class to run in T4 either. It uses Dex which is very weak defensively and even with high sheet dps, feels weak.
06/12/2014 02:12 PMPosted by Hlidskjalf

Want to watch me stream hardcore T6 when I get off work?

Scrub.
06/12/2014 02:13 PMPosted by djclarke3

Scrub.

Pet witch doctor? No thanks, rather just go to bed than watch someone hide behind a wall of pets at the edge of the screen.
06/12/2014 02:15 PMPosted by Hlidskjalf

Scrub.

Pet witch doctor? No thanks, rather just go to bed than watch someone hide behind a wall of pets at the edge of the screen.

Nah I have several wizards that can handle T6 in a group (not my fault wiz is broken and cant solo T6 like everyone else -except monks-)

I've been playing WD for 2 weeks now since wizard is dreadfully weak.
lol you mean in HC where you stack the hell out of vit and resi all and take 3 hours to kill a rift boss? Just remember, what ever happens on softcore can also happen on hardcore. This same exact scenario could happen to you in HC and because you blew off this post because the player was a softcore player and, God forbid, it would never happen to you in HC, amirite?

Scrub.

Hell Yeah!!

I have lots of friends who play high torment in HC. I don't...yet, but I'm working on it.

Scrub.
So defensive...aren't we? lol
06/12/2014 02:17 PMPosted by TheDoctor
lol you mean in HC where you stack the hell out of vit and resi all and take 3 hours to kill a rift boss? Just remember, what ever happens on softcore can also happen on hardcore. This same exact scenario could happen to you in HC and because you blew off this post because the player was a softcore player and, God forbid, it would never happen to you in HC, amirite?

Wow there are a lot of HC haters on here. All of you think we just stack vit and play T1-2?

I invite you all to watch me faceroll T6 rifts in a group tonight on a 10m toughness wizard.
06/12/2014 02:19 PMPosted by djclarke3
06/12/2014 02:17 PMPosted by TheDoctor
...lol you mean in HC where you stack the hell out of vit and resi all and take 3 hours to kill a rift boss? Just remember, what ever happens on softcore can also happen on hardcore. This same exact scenario could happen to you in HC and because you blew off this post because the player was a softcore player and, God forbid, it would never happen to you in HC, amirite?

Wow there are a lot of HC haters on here. All of you think we just stack vit and play T1-2?

I invite you all to watch me faceroll T6 rifts in a group tonight on a 10m toughness wizard.
\

Ever think there's a lot of hate for HC players because 99.9% of you come off as pompous assclowns?

Now, I have no problem with either league. They both are fun.

I will say this though. Wouldn't it be freaking fantastic, if by some chance, something went wrong, and you dropped dead on stream later after yuckin it up here... :D

I would laugh for sure.

That said, good stuff, good luck.
<span class="truncated">...</span>

\

Ever think there's a lot of hate for HC players because 99.9% of you come off as pompous assclowns?

Ok, apparently you have short term memory problems because you are the one who started this by saying....

Yea, trashing hardcore players from the get-go. I have nothing against softcore, I used to play it, I just got bored. I don't trash softcore players but I wonder why people care if they die like OP..... Keep it classy.

06/12/2014 02:21 PMPosted by Homicyde

Now, I have no problem with either league. They both are fun.

I will say this though. Wouldn't it be freaking fantastic, if by some chance, something went wrong, and you dropped dead on stream later after yuckin it up here... :D

I would laugh for sure.

That said, good stuff, good luck.

Dying is part of hardcore. I just lost my gfg pet wd 3 days ago.

Dying on stream would be a first for me though...and would be rather embarrassing XD
Death is part of fun; makes me lol when my friends get owned in T6 softcore.